navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » It's that time of year again...
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic It's that time of year again... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Android 17
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-07-21
Posts 664
Winnipeg

0 posted 2003-02-26 07:25 PM

Well, we all know that aging and getting older is a natural part of life. For some, this is a tedious day; the day of growing older. But for some, it's to be lived and cherished for a lifetime!

Take my friend Leah (aka "chasing rain"), today...she is SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEAH!!! This is the only present I could give her...so---here it is!

--------

Haha, okay...so the above is abit tacky, but hey! Anyways, the best to you---Leah! May the rest of your years be lived, as though you're to live eternally. (Great, now it sounds like she's DYING) o_O;;

Erm, Happy Birthday! I'm just going to shut up, before I begin to sound like I'm writing your obituary, rather than a birthday notice!

"She was a great young lady...smart, poetically courageous---the lives she touched, are permanently imprinted with the beauty of her splendor"

As I said, I'll stop now :P This is Alex, out!

© Copyright 2003 Alex-lee Hryhorczuk - All Rights Reserved
PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...
1 posted 2003-02-26 11:43 PM

Happy Birthday, my girl!

Everybody Hula!!!

Or... not. Whatever works. But give this lil' Leah some love.

~Titus

"On the plains of Hesitation lie the blackend bones of countless millions, who, at the verge of victory, sat down to wait, and waiting - died."

[This message has been edited by PoetryIsLife (02-26-2003 11:44 PM).]

Android 17
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-07-21
Posts 664
Winnipeg
2 posted 2003-02-27 10:06 AM

If you were Barry White---that last line would've been just...WRONG. LOL

Vekrdehk fyc dra uhmo drehk E fyc kuut yd...pid, yd maycd E ymfyoc vuikrd vun fryd E pameajat eh...

Marshalzu
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-02-15
Posts 2681
Lurking
3 posted 2003-02-27 04:18 PM

Happy Birthday
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
4 posted 2003-02-27 07:19 PM

Happy Birthday Leah! I'm probably late as usual

So can I start calling you Barry, Daniel?

Sometimes you find a friend where once there wasn't one. Sometimes you find a love where once there was a friend.

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 posted 2003-03-04 07:38 PM

happy birthday......im late, but thats ok

have fun!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » It's that time of year again...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary