navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » I'm Sorry
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic I'm Sorry Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Essorant
Member Elite
since 2002-08-10
Posts 4769
Regina, Saskatchewan; Canada

0 posted 2002-10-30 12:03 PM

I just wanted to apologize for some of the postings I've made the past few weeks, and for leaving some "deleted" posts around the forums, which must have struck people as very odd... Ron will probably delete me very soon if I stay around behaving like this!  I've been depressed but I tried to ignore it, acting as if I could still think and write coherently, and that others wouldn't notice.  But it is is just making me ache more, most of all because I can't respond to people as I would like to--the poetry actually is the thing I least care about, to tell you the truth.  Nothing aches with this as much as not being able to communicate what you think and feel, just normally, and respond and comment.  Poetry was something I picked up mostly to try and face and challenge my inabilty to communicate in real life.  And it was just a friendly toy of mine to begin with, but has turned into an ache that I now wish to put down at least for a while...  I really hope it will be ok to return some day to Passions...even though things will have changed, I would like to contribute more and get to know people a bit better.
Take care,

Essorant.

© Copyright 2002 Essorant - All Rights Reserved
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
1 posted 2002-10-30 12:21 PM

Candor doesn't come much plainer than that. Bless you for your courage and we'll keep the light on for you!

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
2 posted 2002-10-30 03:28 PM

Have you been asked to leave?
You can email me anytime, I do work, I do have a teenager here at home, but I am a pretty good listener. I may not reply immediately, but I will asap. Write me, and put in the subject line "I need to talk" and I will be here for you. Your friend, Kacy

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » I'm Sorry

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary