navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Questions with no answers
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Questions with no answers Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Riley
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain

0 posted 2002-08-23 06:37 PM

I am young. I will state that first. By no means do I try and act older, though it may seem. I have a lot of questions in my little teenage head and most of them are unanswered. Such as

1. Does he like me?
2. Why does everyone have to be a critic?
3. Can I do anything different to make them like me?
4. Why would I want them to like me?
5. Can I fit in?
6. Why do I wanna fit in?

And so on and so on. I relize that these questions cannot be answered to a certain extent but these is what is running through most kids heads and it scares me. All I want is some comfort, yet torment is my master. I try and find a guy and all I get are nights of lost sleep and to many words spoken all at once. Teenage life is so confusing and I guess I am just asking for a little comfort from everything.

To the world you maybe a person, but to a person you maybe the world

© Copyright 2002 Riley Grant - All Rights Reserved
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
1 posted 2002-08-23 08:47 PM

I'll give you some answers based on what I've learned in my own not-so-far-away teenage years (I'm 19)

1. Does he like me? In the end, does it really matter? Will it make you a better person? Will life be filled if he does? In my experience, guys just make life complicated while you're a teenager. Not easy to put into practice, I know, but just remember that one day you'll get the answer that you want to this question
2. Why does everyone have to be a critic? They don't understand your world, that's why.
3. Can I do anything different to make them like me? You probably could. You could smoke, and drink, and do drugs, and steal, and have sex every night with a different guy... but if you gain their likage (is that a word?), will you like yourself?
4. Why would I want them to like me? You wouldn't. If you had to change to get them to like you, then they're not worth your friendship. Besides, they'd leave you at the drop of a hat.
5. Can I fit in? Of course you can! With the right people. Not many teenagers are able to fit in with every group at school. When you find the right group, you'll find your niche.
6. Why do I wanna fit in? I honestly couldn't answer this one. To me, there is nothing greater than someone who stands out from the crowd

If you ever want or need someone to talk to or just to listen, don't hesitate to email me at Skyfire_18@hotmail.com, okay? I'll be glad to listen to you, because I know that when I was in your position, I had no one who would listen to me. *hugs*

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Questions with no answers

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary