navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » what went wrong?
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic what went wrong? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
punkrockerrobin
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-05-15
Posts 1180
Sparks, NV

0 posted 2002-08-12 06:15 AM

Lord what went wrong with me?
i was made in your image
that i know
but did it have to include kidney failure?

i'm alone in this world
all i have is you
i know that's all i need
but i feel alone

were you mad at me when you made me?
did i do something so bad that
i'm all alone and sick?

what went wrong?

you either like me for who i am or you don't like me at all

© Copyright 2002 Robin Hill - All Rights Reserved
Marilyn
Member Elite
since 1999-09-26
Posts 2621
Ontario, Canada
1 posted 2002-08-12 12:55 PM

Hi. I just wanted you to know that nothing went wrong. You are perfect as you are, even with the medical problems you are dealing with. We all have our challanges in life. Each challange is different and we learn different things. The reason this happens is so that we will be equiped for our purpose. We are put on this earth to help eachother; with different experiences we have different wisdom to share with another. I am sorry for your pain and I will pray for you. Always remember that we are all being shaped for something extraordinary.

Marilyn.

Joyce Johnson
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-03-10
Posts 9912
Washington State
2 posted 2002-08-12 06:04 PM

We can't know all of the answers, but God doesn't think anything is wrong with you.  I hope things get better.  Love, Joyce
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
3 posted 2002-08-12 06:06 PM

(big hugggsssssss) Oh Robin, nothing is wrong with you at all, you are a very special person and I believe He only gives us trials so we can grow stronger and richer in love and we can understand compassion, and your heart is filled with it! (kiss on cheek) Know He always thinks you are special as we all do, sweet friend, God Bless You, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Robin, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"Underneath your clothes there's an endless story..."

Shakira

miriam
since 1999-08-26
Posts 323
glendale,ca.
4 posted 2002-08-12 08:07 PM

You want to know something Robin...a couple of years ago I felt exactly the same.  Truth is that God works in mysterious ways, and we won't always know what the answer is for everything.  Just believe that everything is done for a reason and give him all your trust, within time and when He feels you're ready, all will fall into place.  Just hang in there and believe that He is our all mighty and one day, everything will fall into place.

miriam coronado

punkrockerrobin
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-05-15
Posts 1180
Sparks, NV
5 posted 2002-08-13 03:01 AM

i know everything happens for a reason but why me why now?

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
6 posted 2002-08-20 01:49 AM

*big big hugs* Honey, I can't answer your questions, but you're not alone. God does love you, and He's got something so awesome planned for you. Try to trust in him; it's not always easy, but I'm praying for you
Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California
7 posted 2002-08-21 12:03 PM

Robin,

I remember what you are going through very well.  My poet friend, I am a recipient of a double transplant....  kidney and pancreas.  There is much to much to discuss with you to include it here in this forum....  but, if you would like to talk more or if you have some questions that I might help you answer about kidney failure as I have been there.... please e-mail me at bob93635@netscape.net.... God bless you and keep you safely in His care.  

-Bob

punkrockerrobin
since 2001-05-15
Posts 1180
Sparks, NV
8 posted 2002-08-24 05:42 AM

tks bob what no lessons on html? hahaha anyways yea i'll email ya when i get a chance right now it's 3am so i am going to bed

Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California
9 posted 2002-08-25 11:46 AM

Robin,

Whatever you want to talk about... HTML or Kidney Failure makes no difference to me...   Just add me to your support group.  God bless.

-Bob

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » what went wrong?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary