navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Where Will I Go
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic Where Will I Go Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
marcellian
since 1999-11-29
Posts 3
cola,sc usa

0 posted 1999-11-29 01:01 AM

WHERE SHOULD I GO
WHERE WOULD I BE
LORD FORGIVE ME FORE I
HAVE SINNED UNTO THEE
HEARTBROKEN AND CONFUSED
WHICH PATH SHOULD I CHOSE
TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHT WAY
HOPING THAT THERE WILL BE A
BRIGHTER DAY AS LONG AS I KNEEL
DOWN AND PRAY.
WHY IS IT THAT MY HEART BEATS SLOWER
WHY IS IT I FEEL I CANT TAKE NO MORE
SO MANY LIES SO MUCH DECIET
LORD PLEASE ALLOW ME TO LIE AT YOUR FEET
BECAUSE WITH YOUR HELP I KNOW MY
ENEMIES I CAN DEFEAT.

------------------
mArCeLlIaN

© Copyright 1999 marcellian - All Rights Reserved
mirjam
since 1999-11-24
Posts 246
Auckland, New Zealand
1 posted 1999-11-29 02:08 AM

marceLllan (have i spelt that wrong?) it sounds like you know where you are going already - to the foot of the cross - and what better place to be than there! This poem brought tears to my eyes - it was truly written by a heart in despair - God knows your pain and is indeed calling you to his feet where he can forgive and heal you. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece - and may God give you his peace and blessings.
Mirjam.

Michael
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-13
Posts 7666
California
2 posted 1999-11-29 08:25 AM

marcellian
Good poem, though I find the ALL CAPS a bit hard on the eyes. Indeed, there is no better place to go than the foot of the cross.

michael

WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
3 posted 1999-11-29 10:24 AM

WELCOME to Passions! This sure did sound like a distress call. Lay your burdens on Him and He shall give you rest! When we entrust Him with our problems, He takes care of them much better than we can!
God bless you and I hope you find that peace!

------------------
<*\\\><

Echo Rhayne
since 1999-09-17
Posts 1495
Canyon Country, CA
4 posted 1999-11-29 11:10 AM

Yes, welcome to Spiritual! Great poem, but I do agree with Michael that the caps are a bit hard on the eyes. The foot of the cross is where we all should be, I know I travel there wuite often, so maybe I will see you there one day Great poem once again!

------------------
~*~ Hell is not a place of fire and a devil with a tail and horns. But a place of torment because the light of God is gone. To escape this, accept the blood of Jesus Christ! ~*~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Where Will I Go

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary