navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #4 » Concerning the Christmas Challenge
Open Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic Concerning the Christmas Challenge Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois

0 posted 1999-12-04 11:55 PM

I think it was taken the wrong way
To write 12 poems for Christmas Day
For this is not what I meant
Was not the challenge that I sent.

This was misunderstood, and I'm not sure by how many...It was NOT to write 12 poems
But ONE POEM on the subject of the old ditty 12 Days of Christmas. Please see mine and Devines challenge if you don't understand what I meant.
Thank you, sorry for any confusion!

------------------
<*\\\><
Jesus is the reason for the season

[This message has been edited by WhtDove (edited 12-05-1999).]

© Copyright 1999 WhtDove - All Rights Reserved
Ohme
since 1999-07-17
Posts 816
Texas
1 posted 1999-12-05 12:43 PM

Yes, I understood the challenge. The only problem I had was not having a true love to give me anything 1 day not to mention 12. So, my post for the challenge is complete. I was going to have to come up with fantasy either way. And I promise I will not post 12 poems about what I got. Of course if I found Ohmy on that cruise ship I wouldn't have time to post anything either. Y'all have fun!
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
2 posted 1999-12-05 12:46 PM

LOL...well, you don't have to have the true love to write about it. Look at what I did for instance, I just made it up, my son and I and had fun. That's what it's about anyway. fun. But thank you Ohme.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #4 » Concerning the Christmas Challenge

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary