navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » hypemin and other offenders
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic hypemin and other offenders Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Deranger
since 2000-05-10
Posts 498
Somewhere, between here and there

0 posted 2000-05-14 07:27 PM

THis is in response to serveral offensive posts made.

It is wise to note that we are a family here, you attack one of us, i at least, consider an attack on all of us.  That is unacceptable.  I suggest you never post here again with any offense in mind, otherwise...well many things i cant mention here, but rest assure, you'll wish you never heard of the internet.

Have a wonderful day,
Deranger

© Copyright 2000 Alexander Crino - All Rights Reserved
Daysleeper
since 2000-04-23
Posts 119

1 posted 2000-05-14 08:23 PM

Deranger-

Damn... where's a monitor when you need one? I don't think threats will discourage this person, but people need to stop bumping his poetry up. Post here, if you have something to say about it, but keeping it at the top is what he wants. This makes me very sad, as I was very happy to have LoveBug made a new Monitor... but thankfully with that position she'll be able to delete these "poems." Vent here, everyone.

...Daysleeper...

"We prefer to do things comfortably" said the Controller.
"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin."
"In fact," said Mustapha Mond, "you're claiming the right to be unhappy."
"Alright then," said the Savage defiantly, "I'm claiming the right to be unhappy." -Aldous Huxley "Brave New World"

Alwye
Member Elite
since 1999-06-16
Posts 3850
In the space between moments
2 posted 2000-05-14 10:03 PM

I'm here, and I've deleted the posts made by hypemin.  I too am saddened by the attacks made on LoveBug.  Rest assured that I've brought this issue to the other moderators and we will figure out what to do about this. All of you can help us out by letting us know (dropping us an e-mail, etc) as soon as you find an offensive post.  We eventually get to all the posts here in the teen forum, but it can take a while.  I'm going to lock this post since it's not poetry, but leave it here for everyone to read.  If anyone has anything else to bring up about this issue, I suggest you go to "The Alley" forum and offer your suggestions.  I thank those of you who are kind, courteous and friendly here at Passions.  

*Krista Knutson*

~We are only truly lost when we have lost ourselves~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » hypemin and other offenders

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary