navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » wise advice to females
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic wise advice to females Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
NaTaLy
since 1999-08-16
Posts 43
brooklyn,ny,usa

0 posted 2000-04-10 10:16 AM

i woke up one morning and thought
"god,life is great"
the sun was shining
the birds were chirping
and i had a smile from ear to ear
today was my one month anniversary
today,i had chosen to live
instead of die
i was reading YM and chuckled as i saw the advice column
this can never happen to me,i thought
but the sad truth is,
it did
and now my heart sits before me
shattered into a million pieces
by an uncaring monster
whome i gave my innocense to
for the sake of being loved by him.
and now i have no choice
i have to replace my heart
for a cold
hard
piece of stone
i have no choice
but this is only temporary
becouse today i will give up my struggle
and choose not to live.
~~~~~~February 18 1985-april 10 2000~~~~~~~

p.s.~never trust anyone

nat<~~~~funny girl

© Copyright 2000 nataly mor - All Rights Reserved
ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....
1 posted 2000-04-10 01:14 PM

Nat...don't let anybody destroy your trust. Trust is so important. Some time you will find someone who looks at you and sees only how much he loves you. You'll have to trust that  love for it to blossom. Trust brings tears to everybody but it also brings much happiness. Don't give up hun...blue skies around the corner. Don't let the monster take away your trust in life.

Love and hugs,
Lizzie

PS If you wanna talk, email me at janetmp@global.bw

You can trust me....I promise!!

natalie
since 2000-04-02
Posts 56

2 posted 2000-04-11 08:23 AM

I feel your pain, 'cause I 'm telling myself not to trust anyone, and not to love anyone, but you can't help it, I think, everybody will eventually find someone, I'm really believing this,and I really hope it's true, but you should never give up you live for this guy, he doesn't deserve it,
if you wanna talk, I really understand it:
natalie_be@yahoo.com
natalie...

**Angel**
since 2000-03-31
Posts 162

3 posted 2000-04-11 03:27 PM

Oh hun! I know how you feel! But, one thing..I think you should know that there are lots of people you can trust. For example: everyone here at Passions! We are all your friends. If you need to talk just email me at send_lindsay@hotmail.com
Wonderful poem, keep posting.

[This message has been edited by **Angel** (edited 04-11-2000).]

poe_32
since 2000-04-01
Posts 179
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
4 posted 2000-04-11 11:20 PM

Never let any man be the reason to end your life, if he hurt you so much and left you the way he did, then sweety he doesn't deserve you. You are someone who needs someone very special because you too are special. I know how you feel, and it is very painful, but I believe that if a man can't learn to love you the way you want them to, then they are pathetic. No offense to all the guys, your all different, but it's the scum that deserve a good swift kick in the face. But anyways, look on the bright side, your free to find someone better who loves you as much as you love them. Never give up on love, because love requies patient dear. Smile!!!! If you want to talk to me you can e-mail me, I'll be there for you 100%!!!! Never give up on life!!!   Poe  
4eva_at_heart
since 2000-02-12
Posts 238

5 posted 2000-04-12 04:49 AM

this is such a great poem....but so sad
don't give up on others just because of one guy who has decided to pass on your love...i'm sure he is well unaware of what he is missing out on
keep the hope and share the trust

smile

Bec

"tears are the essence of our souls"

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » wise advice to females

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary