navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » Dying(please read)
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Dying(please read) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Nikkisweet
since 2000-02-14
Posts 183
Tx, Dallas

0 posted 2000-04-06 11:28 PM

Dying
My grandma is dying
Crying
I am crying
Lying
Please tell my they're lying
Buying
Pretty flowers I'm buying
Dying
My grandma is dead.

(I dedicate this poem to my grandma who is now in heaven.  She passed away March 29th, 2000.  I love you Granny.)

[This message has been edited by Nikkisweet (edited 04-07-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Nikkisweet - All Rights Reserved
poe_32
since 2000-04-01
Posts 179
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
1 posted 2000-04-07 12:33 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that your grandma died, I know what thats like, my grandma died two years ago and it was very painful to cope with. I'm going through the beginning stage of all that right now with my grandpa, I think he's dying because he got into a car accident a week ago and now he's bleeding internally. So my heart goes out to you. Just remember that your grandma loved you and thats she's happy up in heaven now. Again my deepest condolences to you. Very good poem. If you ever need to talk you can e-mail me.   Poe  
DragonFang
since 2000-03-09
Posts 522
Missouri, USA
2 posted 2000-04-07 12:58 PM

Man, I am so sorry to hear that. I've lost my grandma, she was my favorite grandma too, *sigh* well, all I can really tell you is that it hurts a lot for a while, but it does get easier. Well, I hope you feel better, and that was a beautiful poem.

"Sa souvraya niende missian ye." \
I am lost in my own mind.

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice
From what I've tasted of desire,
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great,
And would suffice.
-Robert Frost

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » Dying(please read)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary