navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » My broken heart
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic My broken heart Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
jytree
since 2000-01-26
Posts 336
omaha ark usa

0 posted 2000-03-06 11:00 AM

Dearest Love I watch thee,
ME? Who am I that watches you very close.
I am a cloud,
A vapor in which you cannot see my form.
I am there watching and waiting for my chance to be complete.
For I have lived my life foolishly,
I am shamed for all enterty so I devoled,
So now I am a phamtom,
A phamtom with a heart but know one to share it with.
I am looking for a girl that can quench the fire in my heart.
only the shall I be set free and you that have cared shall see me the Phamtom shall vanish.
Be not afraid of me for I bring you joy for as long as you live.
Those who have stood by me shall not go unwanted.
For you see the ones that help me are blessed and shall be rewarded for their deeds to me.
I am not a master with a Iron rod who will punish the people the did not help me but simply they will not get my reward.
For you few that care bless you.
For you shall find peace when you look for it I promise. But for know I will go on watching and wait for the ones that care for now my friends I am back enjoy the show.

Well I am back I had somw problems like my girlfriend and I broke-up and I am single but I am happy that is a plus I just wanted to say thanks everybody for careing

The Phamtom Poet
Michael Jay
Vaughn

© Copyright 2000 Michael Jay vaughn - All Rights Reserved
Oo0ostephanio0oO
since 2000-01-19
Posts 194
Massachusetts ~USA~
1 posted 2000-03-06 12:53 PM

I'm in the same boat you are. I thought falling in love for the first time took me a while, but falling out of love seems like it's taking forever. Chin up, it gets better after a while. You find who you really are again.  

(:***Stephani***:)
"A true friend will always stay a friend
whether or not you feel as though the friendship or relationship is about to end."

angel6917
since 2000-01-14
Posts 478
WI
2 posted 2000-03-06 03:50 PM

Chin up!  All gets better after a while.  I lost my first love not too long ago, by my choice.  It was hard, but I needed to know who I was, not who everyone knew me as.  You'll do better in time, I promise you.  If you ever need to talk e-mail me...
~Kristi Lynn

sunshine17
since 2000-01-20
Posts 89
Bonduel, WI USA
3 posted 2000-03-06 03:55 PM

Keep your head up!  I lost someone I loved very much and although I'm sure things that happened with you are different you have to remember that things can only get better.  And as long as you live your life for yourself and listen to your heart you will make it in this cold, cruel world we live in.  This is a really good poem, I can totally relate.
- Gina

Salooma
since 2000-01-28
Posts 781

4 posted 2000-03-06 04:44 PM

Don't worry....keep your head up   Relationships are tough as we all know, but we all come out better people after experiencing them cause we learn I guess. If you ever need to talk or anyhting, I'm a willing listener....salooma@ureach.com

Salma

"Not all the answers lie within your realm or mine, they lie within the borders."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » My broken heart

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary