navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » hummor me
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic hummor me Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
jytree
since 2000-01-26
Posts 336
omaha ark usa

0 posted 2000-02-09 10:23 AM

Here I lay on my *%#$% opps never mind
Just sitting and wandering how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
I got lost opps better find myself hold on let me look!!..................................................................................................
Darn never found myself great I am lost just perfect!!.As I play wookey opps I mean hookey,
Hehe
As I lay on the couch and watch cartoons to get a laugh because you can't laugh at the power rangers
I guess you could "(It's moron time)"  Here come the mighty moronanic chowder rangers.
Sorry I really didn't like that show much.
I am a looney toon "my friends agree" I love taz but oh well. My friend chic say's that I am a goober(God only knows what that means) if anyone finds out...let me know. Geez talk about mistaken identity anyway  the reason I like taz cause everybody said me and him are alike we both spit and growl and are really hard to understand when we talk that is why I type and I can't even do that right of well I hope you liked this little poem I didn't feel like being serious today

© Copyright 2000 Michael Jay vaughn - All Rights Reserved
angel6917
since 2000-01-14
Posts 478
WI
1 posted 2000-02-09 10:43 AM

Very, um, interesting, I guess...  
But really, even if I'm bored, I don't think I could think of something that could amount to what you think of when you are.  I'll try it sometime, and then you can humor me by reading it, okay?  Okay, then.  Good job.
~Kristi Lynn

"Why does no one sees how hard I cry?" -Me

rich-pa
since 2000-02-07
Posts 317
New Orleans, Louisiana
2 posted 2000-02-09 04:31 PM

an interesting display of rambling.

rich-pa

Oo0ostephanio0oO
since 2000-01-19
Posts 194
Massachusetts ~USA~
3 posted 2000-02-10 12:49 PM

Sometimes I feel this way, too! Very cute stuff! :

(:***Stephani***:)
"A true friend will always stay a friend
whether or not you feel as though the friendship or relationship is about to end."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » hummor me

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary