navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #3 » I Love You
Open Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Love You Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
BraTt
since 1999-10-25
Posts 41
Yakima, WA United States

0 posted 1999-10-29 10:31 PM

When life is cruel, and love is gone, when your hanging on a thread trying to hold on. Don't be scared of what you go through, it won't be hard, Cause I'll be there to see you through.

When you're feeling empy, and hurting inside, when the pain in your heart is too strong to hide. You know I care, and I'll always be there, I'll pick you up when life's not fair.

I'll take away all the hurt you feel, I'll make your dreams come true. I love you more than word can say, my love for you will ALWAYS be true.

I'll always love you, I'll always care. I'll keep on loving as long as you're there. You give me life with every touch. So I guess you can understand just why I love you so much.

With each passing day, I want you to know. I'll always love you, wherever you go. I'll always be here and soon I hope you see, Until the end of time, I'll love you endlessly!

I Love You Tanner!!

© Copyright 1999 Ashly - All Rights Reserved
Denise
Member Seraphic
since 1999-08-22
Posts 22648

1 posted 1999-10-29 10:42 PM

Sweet love thoughts!

------------------
Denise

Watcher666
since 1999-10-13
Posts 1606

2 posted 1999-11-02 06:16 PM

Liked this much!

------------------
Illusion...what we see and what we do...it's all up to you.

hoot_owl_rn
Member Patricius
since 1999-07-05
Posts 10750
Glen Hope, PA USA
3 posted 1999-11-02 11:22 PM

I like the message behind this one
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #3 » I Love You

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary