navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » distant friends
Open Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic distant friends Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
miriam
since 1999-08-26
Posts 323
glendale,ca.

0 posted 1999-08-26 01:03 AM

Once in a while you'll meet someone who will be dear to you. Maybe they're special because they make you laugh, or because they're not scared to cry in front of you. That person will be with you forever. Rough times will come and all you have to do is remember the happy thoughts you've shared, and that will be the best to smile.
Consider yourself to be that special person. Walk with your head up knowing that you've filled someone's heart with joy. Whenever you feel down just remember that there is someone out there who understands you. Maybe you can call or write a note. If not, because they're to far, just close your eyes and he will be there, close enough to fell the comfort and warmth all over again. Friendship...if you try to keep one, will become the best treasure you have ever owned.

------------------
miriam coronado

© Copyright 1999 miriam coronado - All Rights Reserved
Pepper
Member Elite
since 1999-08-19
Posts 3079
Southern Florida
1 posted 1999-08-26 07:07 AM

This touched home for me. I have several"distant friends" whom I do consider very special treasures. Well done and thank you.

------------------

Shannon

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » distant friends

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary