navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » When you say...
Open Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic When you say... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Princess Lily
since 1999-07-13
Posts 149
USA

0 posted 1999-08-03 12:53 PM

When you say...Good Morning...as you look into my eyes...I feel as if even though I really do not want to be up so early it really IS a Good Morning.
When you say...See You Later...instead of goodbye...I feel as if there is a reason to look forward to later.
When you say...How Was Your Day...I feel as if I can unload all the thoughts of what happened no matter if it is good or bad.
When you say...Let's See What's On T.V...I feel as if you want to sit and watch t.v with me and cuddle
When you say...You're Lovely...I feel as if you actually mean it and that makes me feel wonderful.
When you say...Good Night Honey...I feel as if I am very safe sleeping next to you and that nothing could harm me and my peaceful dreams.
But Dear~~
When you say...I Love You...well I cannot explain how that makes me feel...I can only tell you that I Love You, Too and there are not words grand enough to tell you how much.
~~I love you~~

------------------
We see only what we want to see~unless perhaps~we believe

*A rose is a rose it withers and dies...so long as you keep it the memories stay alive*

© Copyright 1999 Princess Lily - All Rights Reserved
Alwye
Member Elite
since 1999-06-16
Posts 3850
In the space between moments
1 posted 1999-08-03 01:06 AM

Oh, my friend, how well you have captured my feelings right now. How true your words are. Keep up the excellent work!

------------------
*Krista Knutson*

"Your kiss upon my face feels like a brush with grace, baby thats all it takes to take me higher..." SHeDaisy

Princess Lily
since 1999-07-13
Posts 149
USA
2 posted 1999-08-03 01:09 AM

Thank you very much hun. And by the way--SheDaisy----I love!! hehe

------------------
We see only what we want to see~unless perhaps~we believe

*A rose is a rose it withers and dies...so long as you keep it the memories stay alive*

[This message has been edited by Princess Lily (edited 08-03-99).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » When you say...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary