navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » not here, not now or then but someplace else instead..
Open Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic not here, not now or then but someplace else instead.. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
RainbowGirl
Member Elite
since 1999-07-31
Posts 3023
United Kingdom

0 posted 1999-07-31 06:31 PM

When doubt enters the mind
conclusions we decide
but where or what or how
does each one decide?
I'm stuck in that middle place
between a rock and trust
If only I could trust
the thoughts within
my mind, my heart
but in doing so
I cause more pain
to me and my beloved
please take me back
to then again
the time when I could talk or type
when rainbows sang
and the sun always shone!

*sigh*

Positivity gone for today but back tomorrow along with the sun..:-)

------------------
You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.

© Copyright 1999 Cindy Jones - All Rights Reserved
LngJhnAg
Member Elite
since 1999-07-23
Posts 3508
Boot+Kitty=Poetry in motion
1 posted 1999-07-31 06:44 PM

Queen

We are here for you, as you have been here for each of us when we needed lifting up. Buzz, Belle, Lorelei, and I all care deeply for you. We are pulling for you, and we know that is all we can do right now. We need you back with us, building your rainbow bridges.

RainbowGirl
Member Elite
since 1999-07-31
Posts 3023
United Kingdom
2 posted 1999-07-31 06:54 PM

Thanks sweetheart...they're just words really or should I say I'm talking though my heart...Soon I will reach a decision and then follow though, I'm just not sure whether to go left or right, round again, or even take another route...but I thank you all for your patience, love and care..:-)

HUSG

------------------
You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.

Alwye
Member Elite
since 1999-06-16
Posts 3850
In the space between moments
3 posted 1999-07-31 10:30 PM

I can relate...hang in there!! A wonderful job!

------------------
*Krista Knutson*

"I will sail my vessel 'till the river runs dry, like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky..." Garth Brooks

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » not here, not now or then but someplace else instead..

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary