navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » YEAH!!! (not a poem either)
Open Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic YEAH!!! (not a poem either) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
grandiloquent
since 1999-07-08
Posts 104
Midwest America

0 posted 1999-07-25 11:12 PM

I'm not sure where to post this (moderators please tear this out and stick it wherever it belongs), so I've placed it in my home of addiction: the open forums. I came across this site in a very strange manner, but I am so glad I've found it. Although open critiquing is a rarity for me, I've been coming back almost daily just to read new posts. In any case, I simply wanted to add my compliments to this place, the people responsible, and all those contributing to its circuits. Thank you members for your comments, and moderators for your guidance, patience, and over all kick-ass job .
© Copyright 1999 Megan - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 1999-07-25 11:19 PM

You have such good taste! Nan, can we put this in feelings?
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
2 posted 1999-07-25 11:43 PM

Unfortunately, it's not possible (yet) to move threads to new forums. I'll add that to my (growing) list...

In the meantime, however, I'd very much appreciate it if non-poetic posts would be placed in any of the discussion forums. The poetry forums are SO BUSY already, it's a shame to dilute them (even with such wonderful compliments).

[This message has been edited by Ron (edited 07-25-99).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » YEAH!!! (not a poem either)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary