navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » Tomorrow
Open Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Tomorrow Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
HM3
since 1999-07-15
Posts 169
TX

0 posted 1999-07-24 10:54 AM

How can it be - that I'm still alive
Where did it come from, the will to survive
No one tried to reach me, those years I was lost
Still I had to have tomorrow no matter what the cost
I kept on searching, for what I still don't know
But I have hope to find it, so tomorrow here I go!

------------------
Work like money doesn't matter, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching...

© Copyright 1999 Mark Ozee - All Rights Reserved
Lost Dreamer
Member Elite
since 1999-06-20
Posts 2464
Somewhere near the Rainbow
1 posted 1999-07-24 01:41 PM

Hope is the key that will unlock all of your tomorrows dreams. Glad your still chugging along. I like your way of expressing.
elvira
since 1999-07-06
Posts 936
California
2 posted 1999-07-24 06:50 PM

well said indeed...i believe the meaning of life is to search for the meaning ...sounds like you are a survivor, and well on your way

------------------
one night at the airport...Childhood Memories...eight short weeks...your countenance...just watching tv...hoarse whispers...My One and Only...Tribute to M.J....Feel the need?...serving wench...the mistress...stolen hours...Perfection...devotion...Master...apart...plain...chat?

HM3
since 1999-07-15
Posts 169
TX
3 posted 1999-07-24 11:52 PM

Thanks, and yes, I am a survivor. This was written in 1983 and I'm younger than that now.

------------------
Work like money doesn't matter, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching...

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » Tomorrow

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary