navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Images at Passions
Suggestion Box
Post A Reply Post New Topic Images at Passions Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Essorant
Member Elite
since 2002-08-10
Posts 4769
Regina, Saskatchewan; Canada

0 posted 2006-08-19 03:53 PM

I was just browsing in the Mice at Play forum and noticed many images that were posted with poems are mostly all missing, including those from Photobucket.com.  As in this thread by Mysteria:    
/main/forumdisplay.cgi?action=displayarchive&number=97&topic=000039

Is there anyway that members may store images at the site itself so that images posted within poems don't become removed by other sites?

© Copyright 2006 Essorant - All Rights Reserved
Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
1 posted 2006-08-23 12:36 PM

Actually some can store images here in Ron's home.     I removed these pictures myself as it was after the fact.   I imagine that I was trying to free up space at the site for other photos and only left them up long enough for people to enjoy, and then removed them.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Images at Passions

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary