navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Suggestion WOW big suprise :) hehe
Suggestion Box
Post A Reply Post New Topic Suggestion WOW big suprise :) hehe Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Linc
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-03-07
Posts 552
The Backstreet Boy

0 posted 2001-04-06 10:34 PM

Hey ,

I was thinking of a new form maybe like a "Poerty for Lovers" or somthing like that for love poems and such for teens adults who ever   just another suggestion

-- Linc

© Copyright 2001 Jermaine Clayborne - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2001-04-07 07:45 AM

..All poetry is for lovers, isn't it??..

AngelShell
since 2000-03-01
Posts 446
not heaven nor hell so...
2 posted 2001-04-07 07:57 AM

I understand what you're on about Linc, and even though it's a great idea there may be complications...I mean, you couldn't have a "LOVERS LANE" for both adults and teens because then there would be that whole R18 material stuff and then they would have to sensor it and then it would just be like the Adults forum that they already have.  Besides, most of Teen is about love anyway.

It was a god idea though, and I think that we do need to get more specific forums opened.  Mind you, I haven't been back all that long, I haven't had a good chance to look around.

Linc
since 2001-03-07
Posts 552
The Backstreet Boy
3 posted 2001-04-07 11:44 AM

Yeah

Fading Away
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
4 posted 2001-04-15 06:41 PM

Couldn't this also go with the "teen's only" forum?  I understand what you mean about the whole R18 material that might be put into a love forum with both teens and adults... but the Teen Forum where there could be a separate place for love poetry might be a possibilty...

--Marie

subconsciously, i think i can eat so much to make my stomach hurt, instead of my heart.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Suggestion WOW big suprise :) hehe

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary