navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #2 » Am I a bad person?
Open Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Am I a bad person? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Gansta of Love
since 1999-09-28
Posts 20
NLR,AR,USA

0 posted 1999-09-29 04:03 PM

Am i a bad person?
I believe I am
for have hurt somebody's feellings
that do not know
I went off on her like she was a doll but now I feel like taking these pills so all my troubles are gone.

------------------
Baby my love runs deeper
than the day get the
picture my love is
going get ya.

© Copyright 1999 Gansta of Love - All Rights Reserved
RainbowGirl
Member Elite
since 1999-07-31
Posts 3023
United Kingdom
1 posted 1999-09-29 04:08 PM

Gansta: You didn't see my post to you I would imagine before the whole thread was deleted...but here is not the place to talk in such a way...many like me will post with sympathy, but really and truly, you need to talk out your problems and somehow find a way to resolve them...PDV is one of the nicest, most genuine human beings I have met and I'm lucky to count such people as my friends...

You're not a bad person, but maybe a little unsure of your life right now, but that doesn't give you the right to take your anger out on caring people...

HUGS

------------------
You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.

[This message has been edited by RainbowGirl (edited 09-29-1999).]

Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
2 posted 1999-09-29 04:34 PM

Gangsta, a valid email address is required. Please submit a valid address...not someone else's. Thank you.

Alicat

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #2 » Am I a bad person?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary