navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » Author Login
Bug Swatter
Post A Reply Post New Topic Author Login Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Munda
Member Elite
since 1999-10-08
Posts 3544
The Hague, The Netherlands

0 posted 2003-08-23 05:27 PM

The changes to the main site look absolutely great Ron. I can see you're getting really close to adding the "backrooms." However. when I tried to log in to the poets page, the system didn't recognize me and therefore I asked the system to send me an e-mail with my password. Can you imagine I was a little surprised the system sent me the old password the system assigned me a long time ago? (and I changed it to something I can remember a long time ago too.LOL)

Anyway, I thought you may like to know this little "hidden" feature, as other members may have the same problem trying to log-in.

I didn't change my password back yet, as I wasn't sure if that would only complicate the solution for you.

Thanks for your time and all you do Ron.

Munda

© Copyright 2003 Munda - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2003-08-23 08:27 PM

My bad, I'm afraid, Munda.

I updated the author's database from my local machine, because quite a few people had written to me with new email addresses. A little slip of the fingers resulted in not just the email address being overwritten, but the whole dang record. Oops?

Feel free to change your password, if you'd like, and I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again.  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » Author Login

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary