navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » reply problem
Bug Swatter
Post A Reply Post New Topic reply problem Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
tracie66
Member Elite
since 2000-01-18
Posts 4713
Australia

0 posted 2002-04-27 06:35 AM

Dear Ron
I'm having problems with replies to my post's. When I reply to someone's post to my poem's it doesn't bump my reply to the top, I stay exactly where I am. I have tried removing my cookies and doing what I thought to correct this problem but it hasn't fixed it. All my replies to other writers poems work and get bump back to the top after my reply but it just doesn't happen to my own poem.
I'm recognized when I first login and my lights and folders are working but I still don't know why I can't bump my own poem, It's not that I want to be bumped to the top all the time but it would be nice when I did answer the replies to my poem that when I finally replied it went back to the top. Do you have any suggestions for me, I hope you can help.
Thanks
tracie66

© Copyright 2002 Tracie Maree Collis - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2002-04-27 07:08 AM

There has been no more bumping of one's own poem for some time, Tracie.  In certain forums, like discussion, because of topic matter, posts are bumped.  But in the poetry forums, and in Prose, we can no longer push ours back to the top when we reply.  However, the folder will change to another color [gray/blue] so people can see that yes, we have left a response thanking people.

tracie66
Member Elite
since 2000-01-18
Posts 4713
Australia
2 posted 2002-04-27 08:57 AM

Hiya Sunshine
I'm so thankful for your reply, I thought that there was something wrong, now that you have explained I feel rather silly
thank-you for clearing that up, I have been away from passions for awhile and didn't realise...once again many thanks
Tracie

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
3 posted 2002-04-27 09:20 AM

And what does that tell you !  It's time you got back in here and gift us with some more of that "good stuff!"

tracie66
Member Elite
since 2000-01-18
Posts 4713
Australia
4 posted 2002-04-27 09:39 AM

~HUGS~

sweet sunshiny girl

Love is the life of the soul...
It is the harmony of the universe

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » reply problem

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary