navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » Posting Problems
Bug Swatter
Post A Reply Post New Topic Posting Problems Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
OLIAS
since 2000-06-20
Posts 1090
Pearl city Iowa

0 posted 2002-04-10 02:13 PM

Hi Ron,
When I try to comment to peoples poems it seems to go through the process okay but when I am taken back to the topic my comment does not show up on my screen, although the number of comments does increase. I recently posted a poem and it shows 5 replies, I can only see 2 of these. I have reset my cookies and deleted my temp. internet files (just incase) logged back on numerous times, refreshed my screen with no joy, I have even disabled my firewall, spyware and my sniffer (which is against my religion lol). I hope you can help, thats if this post reaches you.

Thank you for your time
Regards,
Olias.

© Copyright 2002 Mick Yates - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2002-04-10 02:40 PM

This is an all too common problem, I'm afraid.

Go to the Member's Area in the menu above, then click on Trouble Report. Look for the link "I can't see the post I just made" and you'll find a short article on what is happening and what you can do to (possibly) correct it.

OLIAS
since 2000-06-20
Posts 1090
Pearl city Iowa
2 posted 2002-04-10 03:06 PM

Thanks Ron,
I have tried your suggestions, no joy, looks like it may have to be a change of ISP.

Thank you for your time,
Regards,
Olias.

OLIAS
since 2000-06-20
Posts 1090
Pearl city Iowa
3 posted 2002-04-10 03:22 PM

I can now see all comments I have made including this thread, all except the ones for my poem.... very strange lol.
/pip/Forum69/HTML/000141.html

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » Posting Problems

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary