navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » This path I know leads somewhere..
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic This path I know leads somewhere.. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
dreamgal
since 2011-03-17
Posts 442

0 posted 2011-03-23 08:14 PM

"I only have a sample of a story here but hope u all like , ive never done this before so I wanted to see where my imagination would take me and this is what I came up with, hope its presented well.

No, not today she exclaimed, as she grabbed her purse and scurried out the door.
"Discussing" there problems, always led to "arguing" over them, and today was probably no exception.
In fact if you would have asked Emma Jean years ago if her and Jame's marriage would turn into a "marriage of convenience" she would have called you crazy!
No, Emma Jean had her life all mapped out as far back as she could remember.
Growing up in an unhappy home, with an alcoholic mother and a father that barely expressed any emotion other than anger,Emma had better dreams for herself.
Dreams that seemed so unattainable to her mother, would not be the same fate for Emma.

© Copyright 2011 dreamgal - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » This path I know leads somewhere..

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary