navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » The Room In the Back of the Chinese Laundry/ Massage Heaven
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic The Room In the Back of the Chinese Laundry/ Massage Heaven Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA

0 posted 2010-11-14 09:50 PM

The Room In the Back of the Chinese Laundry/ Massage Heaven

Sunday seemed like a long time into the future, but here was Sunday and Su and her mom were knock, knock, knocking on my door so Su could have a go at massaging my aching muscles.  Su's mom brought in a small stool with her and had positioned herself at the side of my bed.  I layed on my front side and was enjoying Su's touch and persistance for about ten minutes when she told me it was time to roll over.  That's when I took a closer look at her mom.  "What's the purpose of that rattan cane that she keeps tapping on the back of her fingers", I inquired of Su in French.  Su said I was about to find out when I rolled over if there was a noticable budge in the area of my speedo's.  Again in French I told Su to give me a few minutes to think with my brain above rather than my brain below before I rolled over.  Su told me "of course" in French.  In Chinese she began to tell her mom a funny story about a dog that lived in the alley behind the laundry, seems the dog thought carrots were bones and buried them as such, and soon her mom stopped tapping and started laughing.  I took that as a safe moment to role over and Su diligently started on the submissive but happy front side.  I fell asleep after a few minutes on the front side with a smile on my face thinking I was in heaven.  I heart tapping in the background but it worried me not, I was being good and I was in massage heaven.

JamesLee
10Novembe

Part3

© Copyright 2010 JamesMichael - All Rights Reserved
jwesley
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-04-30
Posts 7563
Spring, Texas
1 posted 2012-01-27 09:47 PM

Cool (LOL), my friend.

j.

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
2 posted 2012-03-07 12:31 PM

Thank you wesley, I wrote a bunch of these, at least ten parts, but haven't posted then due to lack of interest by the readers...James
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » The Room In the Back of the Chinese Laundry/ Massage Heaven

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary