navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Words from Lost
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Words from Lost Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
N|D|N|C|Lost-Poet
since 2009-07-30
Posts 360
New Orleans

0 posted 2009-07-31 11:16 PM

Say it isn't so! Words from the Lost? How annoyingly cliche.

I ever do wonder, ever do ponder.

I wonder if the rain has ever kissed the newly birthed smoke of a battle underway, soaking the hot blooded soldiers who scream in rage, fear, pain and perhaps even joy.

I ponder if this rain, this gift of life- as it has been proven that no life can exist without this gift has kissed the toxic breath of death. How is it that life and death could co-exist in the intertwined scarf of a battle? Do the Angles and Deamons battle within this scarf, as the breath turns to burning spit taking the lives of many. A patch of thread within a much bigger scarf, perhaps? Human lives, experiences, stories, threads- Swen together to form a scarf.

I ever do, ever will.

If pen is to needle, then thread is to sentences. I shall sew a story, write a scarf.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

© Copyright 2009 Zachariah Gavia-Peyton - All Rights Reserved
rad802
since 2008-04-19
Posts 279
KY U.S.A.
1 posted 2009-08-02 01:47 PM

It is an interestng perspective.
I hope it is not necessary for me to supply any answers but certainly I consider you thoughts.
I think!

A worthy legacy is the irrevocable consequence of dreaming.
Rick A. Delmonico

priyanka
since 2009-06-15
Posts 216
india
2 posted 2009-10-04 05:34 PM

great thoughts...made me go through all your posts!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Words from Lost

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary