navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Transfer of healing energy - a dream
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Transfer of healing energy - a dream Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity

0 posted 2008-08-17 01:16 PM

The premise:

A few years ago I had learned in a course called "Spiritual Human Yoga" by Master Luong Minh Dang, how to transfer Universal healing energy on myself and others.  In the year 2001 I treated my friend Grazia who had bone cancer. She was in a bad state. Suffering very much. I went for about three months every day morning and evening to treat her. I had been told by my teachers that even if the healing could not been obtained, the treatment would no doubt alleviate her pain and as the "treatment" is to be considered an "act of love" it was positive anyway. Grazia enjoyed my staying with her for a while every day, as I enjoyed staying with her (our daughters are close friends). We talked and shared our views on so many aspects of life ... and death. She was ready to go Home, but of course we hoped till the end ... She was a wonderful artist, a painter. For Christmas she had painted for me an amazingly beautiful oil-painting "Madonna with sleeping little Jesus" to express her gratitude. I was deeply moved. The painting is now talking to me of her ... You see she had the energy to be creative till nearly the end. She was well until the first week of January and on the 13th she passed on. Softly, in her sleep. We were all very sad, but I like to think that I had been given the opportunity to contribute a little bit through energy transfer to alleviate her pain. And our friendship was a great gift.
I will never forget Grazia’s eyes, always so full of kindness, even in midst of her trial.

My dream a year after Grazia’s transition:

I had a health problem myself. I had been told that probably it was necessary to undergo surgery.

One night I had the following dream:

"My mother (also in heaven by that time) and my friend Grazia were both fussing over me while I was on my bed. My mother kneeled on the bed and held me tenderly enfolding my shoulders with her arms. I saw Grazia kneeling by my side and turning me around, so that I showed her my back. She then touched my spine and I had a feeling as if she "opened" my kundalini. I was just wondering what on Earth was going on and asked my mother and Grazia to tell me what they were doing. THEY JUST IGNORED ME, they were totally concentrated in what they were doing. They "handled" my body as if I had been asleep (I was asleep of course) but I was "present" to my dream. I then experienced an overwhelming sensation of energy flowing into my body. (Usually when I feel my chakras activating I have a feeling as if a fresh liquid was flowing within me through these channels. The perception is not one of cold or warmth, just fresh - a strange mixture of ice-cold and very hot, just in the middle of those two extremes). My whole body filled with healing energy and I felt so very peaceful. Then I woke up."
When waking up I was deeply aware of the fact that my whole body felt extremely fresh. Well, it felt fresh for a long long time. I wondered. The dream was clearly on my mind.
When after a few days I went to see the doctor with the results of the analysis, he read it and said nothing. I asked. Everything is fine he said. "You thought there were problems!", I said. He said "No there are none". I watched him while he confronted his own diagnosis with the results of the analysis, remaining silent. I said "Oh that's wonderful news, no surgery! I am so grateful!".

It seems so clear to me, that my Mother and my friend Grazia had given me a great gift of love!

As I said, this happened a few years ago (2001-2002). I don’t know why I felt inspired now to share this story and this dream here on Pip (I had shared it on Deepak Chopra’s site when it happened and when the topic of “transfer of energy” was discussed), but I trust there is a reason.

We are cared for. We are not alone. Trust the connection with the dimension of Spirit, even if you can’t explain it ... yet.

Love,
Margherita

"Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love."
(Rumi)

© Copyright 2008 Margherita Rueger - All Rights Reserved
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
1 posted 2008-08-18 10:12 AM

DearestMargherita~
Such a serene read, for me~
Thank you for sharing it~

I always contemplate the Spiritual as well as the Lord-of-my-knowing~

I believe that we are all capable of recepting healing messages~

Holding on to the positivity to keep me sane until my health situation is diagnosed and treated~

I took the liberty of including the definitions to a couple of things that folks reading this might appreciate being aware of~

kun·da·li·ni
n.  Hinduism
Energy that lies dormant at the base of the spine until it is activated, as by the practice of yoga, and channeled upward through the chakras in the process of spiritual perfection.

chak·ra
n.   One of the seven centers of spiritual energy in the human body according to yoga philosophy.

I greatly enjoyed the read, my friend~
*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -               noles1@totcon.com

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2008-08-18 04:52 PM

There are so many special things about you, Margherita, that it doesn't surprise me at all that you would share a story such as this, because someone will gain strength, understanding, and peace from it.

I know that there are many, many skeptics in the world, but I've always believed that for many, there are so many things we do not know of, so why say this or that can't happen?

Not moi.

Thank you for sharing this extremely special story!

Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
3 posted 2008-08-19 05:54 AM

Thank you from my heart, dear Marge and dear Karilea, for telling me you appreciated my sharing of this experience.
Thank you also dear Marge for the explanation of those two words.
Nothing about me is special, dear Karilea, insofar we are all special. And the more we become aware of our spirit/soul essence, the more we discover the incredible magic of existence ... on all levels.

Love and hugs to you both.
Margherita

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
4 posted 2008-08-19 07:03 PM

Interesting...thanks for sharing...James
Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
5 posted 2008-08-20 05:12 AM

Thank you dear ((((((James))))) for stopping by and telling me you found it worth reading.
Aloha!
Margherita

Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!
6 posted 2008-08-25 03:38 AM

Margherita,

I am so happy that you shared this beautiful dream.  I believe in power of positive energy - and I believe that my brother has come to me in a dream.  Your dream was beautiful and wonderful to read about.  It filled me with a peace.

Love,
Alison

Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
7 posted 2008-08-26 12:03 PM

Thank you, dear ((((Alison)))). I enjoyed your kind comment. I really don't doubt that dreams are a fantastic way to communicate ... I have had some incredible examples. I consider it a blessing when we dream of our beloved ones who have gone ahead ...

Love and light.
Margherita

"Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love."
(Rumi)

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Transfer of healing energy - a dream

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary