navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Damien, The Oakiu Story.
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Damien, The Oakiu Story. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
xTr3m3sT
since 2008-03-03
Posts 415

0 posted 2008-05-11 10:15 PM

I still remember that stone, as if it was only just yesterday that the green glows of pulsating light affected my corneas in a way I will never forget. I still remember the tingling and sharp electrical whirlwind that surrounded me. There is nothing that can erase that memory that kept me on this planet called Oakiu, who's government made me fight a war that didn't even concern me. You know though, maybe this was actually a good thing, because I am having a blast here in this planet. Everything is much more clean, much more fresh, hardly any pollution due to their energy source, and food is plentiful.

Surrounding me is a sky filled with stars, planets, 2 gigantic suns one red and one blue, and a beautiful galaxy similar to the milky way, but instead of the whiteness of the stars you see, the stars as purple-ish. There are no clouds, that is something I am trying to figure out, I'm guessing that because of the atmosphere and the clarity of the galaxy that there is no need for clouds, but hey I could be wrong. I'm lost in thought, where is everyone anyway? I look around and spot a beautiful looking girl, and with all the coolness in me I say, ''Hey you, come over to my place and we can have a blast''. She replied with a smack that puts a babe ruth swing to shame. ''Oh...um...ok..well I'll see you later?'' I said. I have no luck with girls at all, every girl here must be a lesbian or something, they never bother to say hi to me.

I walk to my house that the government of Oakiu supplied me with. ''Why do I have to stay in this place? I always get screwed over, but this must be the worst thing that has ever happened! I miss my house back home on Earth, I miss my ability to get whatever I wanted because I had money! I miss it all!''. ''All I ever wanted to do was prove to myself that I was better then what everyone said I was...instead...I am here, alone in my stupid half-assed house!''. Tears are rolling down my cheeks and I smash my fists against the black covered floor. ''WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!''. At that moment I hear loud knocks on my door. ''Who the hell is knocking on my door!'' I said with an infuriated voice. ''Open the door now, Damien.'' the voice said. I open the door and see a very tall, well built man dressed in black and red with a rather large gun in his hand. ''Who are you'' I said. ''I really want you to cooperate with me, otherwise I will kill you'' the voice said. Who the hell does this guy think he is? ''Ok, well what do you want me to do?'' I said. ''Follow me, I'll explain everything on the way---''. I'm about to cut him off.  ''WHO ARE YOU'' I yelled. ''My name is Agent Trinity, and please don't scream at me again'' Trinity said. An agent....this is going to be an interesting day.

''So, you're an agent huh, well do tell me agent, does a person like yourself ever experience fear?'' With that I swing my fist with all my might to the back of Trinity's head and knock him out cold. ''Was that it? All it takes is one little tap to the back of the head to knock one of these so called agents out? How disgusting''. Maybe this wasn't a good idea to knock an agent out, but whatever I'm ready to go all out. ''Oh man I got to secure my house now, they might be coming with some heavy duty machine guns and all I have are stupid little flare guns in my basement''. Now, securing this house is hard work, I need to get every security nuclear wire put perfectly, otherwise it might cause an explosion. ''Oh ok I just do it, WAIT NO NOT LIKE THAT, ok...I got.., NO, what the hell, this is so hard''. After two hours, it's finished. ''Finally I've done it!''. Trinity is tied up to a chair, and I smack him to wake him up. ''Ok Trinity, you're awake now. Do tell me, what is it that you want to do with me.

''Damien, I mean you no harm, I come in peace'' Trinity said. ''OH REALLY, is that what I'm supposed to believe? That some bonehead agent comes into my house out of everyone's around here and decides to pick me up for some PEACEFUL meeting?''. ''Damien, let me go, I don't want to call reinforcements'' Trinity said. ''GO AHEAD, call your weak reinforcements. I'll just slaughter them one by one, they will all fall down to the awesome power of my fists. I don't care whether you bring one hundred guys, one thousand guys, one hundred thousand guys, it doesn't matter, all that matters is, once you call them, I kill you''. ''Bold statements Damien''. Trinity said. Trinity reaches into his pocket and pushes a red and black button. ''Within minutes, reinforcements will come by the thousands. You have no where to go Damien, I am sorry.'' Trinity said. ''You damn fool! YOU'RE FINISHED!'' I screamed. I side kicked the side of his head and a popping sound happened, his body falls limp on the floor

Oh damn, so many black and red trucks and airplanes appearing out of nowhere. ''What the hell did I get myself into!'' ''Well, there is always a time for everything, and I guess it's time to use the persona genetic enhancer''. I go to the basement and open a crate that says ''Do Not Open''. ''Hmmm...whatever, these guys want a war, I'll give them a war''. I drink this blueish yellow liquid, wow...tastes weird. ''What is happening to me! So much pain, SO MUCH PAIN''. No wonder why the box said do not open, I'm such an idiot. A green flash of light illuminates my body and I start to mutate. ''SO MUCH PAIN, SO MUCH PAIN, SO MUCH PAIN'' I scream. The scream itself shakes the house like an earthquake in California and my body starts to heat up. My clothes melt off of my skin and my skin turns turquoise blue with a black outline, my eyes turn black and red, but my pupil turns red, and everything else around my eyes are black, with a circular white outline. ''So, this is what this potion does''. I walk back upstairs and look out the window.
''I'm in for a wild night''.

Red and black trucks are surrounding my house, I think I'm screwed. ''Why...Why...Why...'' ''THIS IS IT, I'M NOT GOING TO DIE TODAY!''. I turn off the security, run out the living room, and see 6 black and red agents. Their outfits are very weird looking, it's like the body is pitch black but the outline is red, outline meaning shoulders and the sides of the uniform. Well, I really have no clue how to explain, I'll explain later. The agents run at me. ''So, these are the people that are the reinforcements''. One of the agents replied ''Damien, put your hand up now, otherwise face the consequences''. ''Is that so? Do you actually believe you can take me? Well my friends, there are many particular things that could happen, but what will happen is my fist will connect to all of your faces in a matter or moments. When that happens I will take your guns and ammunition and break them with my hands''. ''FIRE AT WILL!'' one of the agents screamed. bullets are flying everywhere, I'm dead. I stomp on the floor and to my amazement, the floor cracks underneath me and breaks. I land on the floor in my basement and I try to transform. ''COME ON!! COME ON!!'' I scream. Agents are running down the stairs with guns ready to blow my head off. ''COME ON!! THAT'S IT!!'' I yelled. A green flash shock waves out of my body, and my body undergoes a transformation.

The agents cover their eyes, and fall back. ''Well, well, well. You agents aren't as tough as you were before, you started this game, and now you don't want to play anymore?''. They begin shooting again, and I point my finger at one of the agents and focus my energy into the finger. ''Well, not only am I pointing an obscene sign at you, I am also going to kill you with this energy. Ha ha ha, screw you and have a nice life!''. An energy beam leaves my finger and explodes the agent's body into many pieces. ''The blindness of a man with eyes, and the deafness of a man with ears. What will it take to show you people that all I want is to just be left alone'' I said. ''FIRE AT WILL, FIRE AT WILL!'' the agent screamed. Bullets are coming at me with a full head of steam. All I know how to do is to shoot energy out of my fingers, I guess I'm going to have to knock the bullets down. ''Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang'' I said while shooting the bullets. ''This can't be possible! Fall back, Fall BACK!'' the agent said with a panic filled voice. ''I say the end more then just abide the means. You agents will not escape from me''. I jump through the hole that I made previously, and see the agents trying to escape through the door. ''Here's a going away present for you! Ahahaha, Bye Bye!'' I said while charging up a energy beam. The beam shoots out in front of the agents, and explodes the front of my house, along with the agents. ''Damn, now I have an increased repair bill''.

More agents rush into my house. ''You guys want to have a house party, well then, lets start having some flashing lights!'' I said. Since I use a special type of mirror for my security, lets see what happens when I shoot my beam at the mirror. I'm not sure if it will work though, but it's worth a try. I shoot the mirror with six consecutive blasts. ''Ahahaha it worked, in a matter of moments all six blasts will connect together, causing an explosion that will destroy everything around a two-hundred mile radius of this house. You all will die with me!''. I don't know what I was thinking...this explosion will kill me, unless, unless I create some sort of shield. ''I got to focus...focus...that's it...focus''. The blasts are coming closer together as they bounce off of the mirrors. ''That's it! Focus!''. The blasts connect as I dive into my basement. The explosion is that of an atom bomb, so powerful and loud, I think my eardrums are bleeding. I wonder what damage I caused up there..my poor house.. oh well. I walk back upstairs and the damage is amazing. There is no living room or kitchen, there is no upstairs and everything around me turned to ash, even the agents and trucks and airplanes.

I got to control my energy from now on, I have no idea how to even use it properly. This genetic mutation thing screwed me over, it's like I can use my human energy as a weapon, only thing is I don't know how to focus it at all. Now I have to rebuild my house, and train this energy focusing, great....just great. I transform back to normal and walk in town, looking for another house I can purchase. Oh, look at this guy, his house is for sale but he looks like a redneck. ''You wanna' buy this here house?'' the redneck said. ''Yes, I would like to, how much is it?'' I said. ''tis house cost 65000crys'' he said. ''65000crys...Ok, here let me write you a check, I'm supplied by the government so I can purchase anything under 4000000crys''. As I'm writing my check I see a black and red van followed by 3 more black and red vans. ''Here take this check and give me the pass card to the house now, I don't have much time''. I begin to run with the pass card in my hand, while unknown terrain comes within my cross hairs. ''Hey you, stop right there.'' A voice said. ''Listen, I'm not in the mood to deal with some territorial gang bang nonsense. It's either you get out my way, or I force you to get out my way'' I said. ''What you gonna' do bout' me gettin' all up in ya' face'' the gang member said. ''You want to find out what I'm going to do to your face? Ok, stand back'' I said. Concentrate, concentrate. Again, a green sphere engulfs my body, and transforms me into the mutation. To be honest, I don't see it as a mutation but more of a transformation, I don't have 4 legs and six arms, everything stays the same besides my skin color and muscle mass. Also, whenever I charge up, my hieroglyphics on my hand glow with a green glow, it's weird. ''Ok, are you ready for me now, gangster?'' I said. ''What the hell just happened to ya?'' said the gangster nervously. ''Lets just say I am a different individual. Lets just say that I'm a very cold blooded, heartless human being that you people reject as a worthless sub species. You see, there is a fine line between being a human and being an alien, the winner is always us. Like you beings say, we have no emotions, no feelings right? So why in the name of all that is good should I spare your worthless life?'' I said bitterly. ''You are going to die dumbass!'' The gangster said. With that the guy empties his clip at me. I pick up my finger and blast away every bullet, they end up on the floor. ''For some reason I was expecting better from you. Only the strong will survive, the weak shall die, I have no remorse for those who try to run up on me and then plead for their lives. It's time to die, you have wasted your life for such a pathetic cause'' I said. I charge up my finger and blast the frightened kid, blowing off his head like an overfilled balloon, blood squirts everywhere and ash falls on the floor.

The red and black trucks appear in the back of me. ''I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE AGENTS!'' I screamed. Pointing my palm at the truck and with all my anger released, a huge energy blast appears out of my hand while I am screaming. ''Ahahahahaha, THIS IS IT, everyone of you in that truck will die today, and it is for the best'' I said. I release the blast from my palm and the explosion is huge, the same size of the explosion that was in my house earlier. ''The destruction of a living being is not nice at all, on the contrary it is rather horrible, but for these idiotic beings to try to capture and control me requires me to do whatever I can to stay free and alive, even if it means murder''. I continue to run north, then turn east, then west, then north again. ''I will find their agency, and when I do they better be ready, otherwise I will destroy them all without any resistance'' I said. ''Ahh, what's this..red and black trucks, airplanes, jets, cars...to bad they will all be destroyed along with the building'' I said. The agency building is rather odd, for some reason it looks like a futuristic white house. Instead of it being white, it's black and red, weird I know. I continue to walk towards the building, so far I haven't met any resistance.
Explosives surround me like an nuclear compass and I'm in the middle. ''This has got to be thee most poor excuse for military intelligence I have ever seen. The blasts are to far away from me to have any affect on me, so why bother in the first place?'' I said. ''Enough talking, the time for action is now!'' I yelled. I transform into my genetic mutation form again and rush at the building. Bullets flying everywhere at me while I'm shooting down bullets that come within my range. ''Bang Bang Bang. Whoever is shooting at me, your aim sucks'' I said. Bombs start exploding in front of me, and airplanes are being scrambled while the dessert like terrain is blowing sand in my face. ''Wow, sandstorms, can you guys come up with anything better then that?'' I said with laughter. The planes begin to shoot at me while I'm being surrounded by bombs and sand. ''YOU ALL ARE DEAD!'' I yelled with anger. A green orb like shock wave escapes from my body, destroying everything around me like a wave of destruction.''Now that all of these minor distractions are gone, let me gracefully walk and destroy the owner of this building in peace'' I said. ''Damien, you have no chance against this next armada I am sending you. You have no escape now'' A voice said. ''That voice came from a loud-speaker...Can you guys be any more unoriginal?'' I said. Just then three 6ft1 ninja like guys appear out of nowhere, with thick black skin and a red outline. ''So, who's first to die today?'' I said. ''I will be the first to fight you, Damien. My name is Aquarius''. ''Come HERE NOW!'' I yelled. We both engage in combat, punch for punch, blow for blow connects without a hit on either of us. I kneel down and sweep kick his leg, moments later he bounces back up and comes for more. Kick matching kick, dodge matching dodge. I pull back and punch with all my might and connect to his jaw, Then I roundhouse kick his stomach, causing him to kneel down with his head facing the floor. ''This is it for you Aquarius, you can meet your friend Trinity in hell!'' I stated. With that I pointed at his head and let an energy blast explode his cranium like an atom bomb on steroids.

Breathing fairly hard I say ''Who's next?''. ''I am, my name is Agent Alpha Centuri''. ''Alpha Centuri? Wow, ok whatever, come on I'm ready for you''. He runs at me and begins to swing his fists. He is faster then Aquarius, much faster, and stronger to. Suddenly the other guy comes in so now I'm double teamed. With two hands I have to block four fists coming at me with light speed. ''THAT'S ENOUGH!'' I screamed infuriated. The markings on my hand turn blood red and suddenly my body levitates. ''AHHHHHHH, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!!'' I yelled in pain. A bright flash of purple escapes my body while my markings on my hand turned pulsating red. ''Where is your honor, double teaming me like that, now you shall die!'' I shouted. I aim both my palms at the two men, and shoot out red energy blasts at both opponents. ''The smell of burning flesh fouls my nostrils now more then ever, but for some reason the smell of the burning guilty makes it all worth while'' I said. I rush into the building and see the owner. ''So, you're the one who's been after me. What do you want? What is your name?'' I said. ''My name is Mephisto. What I want to do is kill you and get you out of the way, so I can control all of Oakiu by myself. You see, I hate humans, but I hate you more. Now you are a mutated human, a disfigured human. You look like a incapable handicap, and I despise handicaps''. ''You look like a worm with brains, you don't see me complaining about your incompetence'' I said. ''Clever are we not? Oh well, I'm going to have to kill you, then eat you, with your hot temper you may taste like a bar-be-que delight'' Mephisto says. ''Enough of your foolish talking, if you want to kill me, do it now before I kill you without hesitation. I say with authority.
Mephisto begins to scream and shout as if he was in pain, the floor begins to crack and everything around him begins to explode and burn into ash, besides me. His skin begins to change color into a dark turquoise blue with a red outline. ''You can transform to??? How?!'' I said confused and shocked. ''You don't think you were the only one to obtain such technology do you? You see I've been perfecting this transformation since the war ended, contemplating and deciding when I was going to kill you and how I was going to kill you. I never thought you would get this far, but now that you have allow me to get your casket ready, because you are as good as dead!'' He teleports in front of me and kicks my stomach, I bend over in pain, then he kicks my head and my whole body flies to the other side of the room. ''YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE DAMIEN, IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME'' Mephisto yells. ''You....You....You will not get away with this.....I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS! I did not get this far just for some idiotic being to destroy me here, that will not happen, I am to good and divine to die a death such as this'' I said. I connect both my palms together and focus all of my energy into my hands, my hands begin to glow dark red and my body begins to glow dark red. ''What are you doing, some sort of meditation? This is not a yoga class so get up before I kick your head off of your shoulders!'' Mephisto yells. He teleports near me and gets blown away by the energy. ''Mephisto, I'm sorry but I regret to inform you....that...YOUR LIFE IS OVER!'' I say with an infuriated tone. I rush as fast as I can to Mephisto and punch him on his stomach, and my hand releases power unlike anything I have ever seen before.

''Huh....Where am I?'' I say confused and tired. ''It turns out you completely destroyed Mephisto and his so called ''agency''. He was one of our most wanted criminals and you erased his existence, the power you put into that energy punch completely erased his atoms, it's like he never existed. His building was destroyed completely also with the energy of that punch, it's amazing you are alive right now. Good work Damien, I expect to see you in your new house you bought without my permission in about 2 weeks'' Hintasha says. ''So....all this time this was a plan to get me to kill Mephisto?'' I ask. ''Yes, We knew if we send Trinity in your house with Mephisto's trademark costume on you would have went after him, alas we had a couple of kills that were not needed, but all to save Oakiu right? Sometimes I don't get why people set up other people to do things that they didn't want to do, but all I know is, I enjoyed every bit of this.

© Copyright 2008 xTr3m3sT - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Damien, The Oakiu Story.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary