navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Dear My Love (Letter One)
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Dear My Love (Letter One) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ketooaina
since 2007-04-20
Posts 37
Nucla, Colorado

0 posted 2007-11-12 07:00 PM

Dear my love,

Too many times have I longed to tell you that you make me want to be better. Too many times have I wanted to be with you in every moment of every passing day. Too many times have I longed to hear your voice in my home, my heart, the darkness of my room as you softly whisper in my ear. Too many times have I felt butterflies every time I think of you, hear you laughter...even see you. Too many times have I longed for you to hold me in your tender, loving arms and to feel your soft, warm embrace.
     In my hand I hold a legacy. It's filled with the sweet memories I have kept of all the things that we have done and shared. The sound of your voice saying my name rings loud and true. There are times...moments when I can almost see your smile and feel the warmth of your embrace.
     There is nothing but silence now. You are the only one that I have ever truely loved. Is this really good-bye? Our last fare-well? Sweet darling, I've worried too much about you for too long now. Sadness has seeped from your eyes every time our eyes have crossed paths lately. We are not alone in this life...this sea of hurt and failed relationships, even though we think we are.
     I never imagined that this nightmarish day would come so soon. It feels like we never had the proper chance to make something of our love for each other. How can the world just carry on like nothing has happened? I feel lost, empty, confused and afraid without you by my side.
     But there is nothing but silence now, which seems to come from you...my only true love. This can't be our last fare-well! Only because you  never gave us, our friendship, even our love a chance. Fear is what kept you from feeling for me. My sweet darling, I've waited too long for you to tell me that you love me. I see such sadness seeping from your eyes everytime we are together.
We aren't alone in life, although we may think we are.
     I'm so sorry about everything. I feel as though it is my fault, but I know that it is not true. She caused our world to crumble...this lying heathen who's your ex-girlfriend; who says that the baby she carries is yours when we all know that she's been with five other men. I wish I could be there to help you through these lonely and terrible times that she is putting you through, but you keep pushing me away. The only help I am able to give is my prayers and my love for you.
     Now...rest your head and go to sleep. Don't worry about this cheap tramp of an ex-girlfriend. Please...if it's not too much to ask, dream of me instead of her. See me in your peaceful slumber. I love you. Only for this my darling...my love...I refuse this problem to be the cause of our parting...to be our last fare-well. This is NOT our fare-well!!!!

With all my love and all my heart, I am eternally yours.

Love,
                        Your Sweet Darling

© Copyright 2007 Jayre - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Dear My Love (Letter One)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary