navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Eternal Sessions I
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Eternal Sessions I Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Twilight Warrior
since 2007-02-22
Posts 106
The World That Never Was

0 posted 2007-03-01 01:28 PM

Not very long, but here goes.

I have been thinking alot about who I really am lately. I sometimes have a nostalgic feeling around certain songs or places. I cannot explain it fully, but my existence feels almost ethereal. Why am I here, and what will I become. There is an emptiness in me. It is always there......maybe it always has been there. Something is missing in my life, and I have been searching for it for a long time. Maybe I have been searching for you. It is said that a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. So I step out into my dreams....my dreams and yours.....to try to find the pieces to the puzzle that is my heart.

© Copyright 2007 Bell, Ton'neus R. - All Rights Reserved
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
1 posted 2007-04-13 11:52 AM

I believe you are experiencing something common to all of us that are human. At least it certainly rings true for me. And as you imply the more steps you take the further along you progress in the process. I would like to encourage you to continue writing as I see that as being steps along that path too. And welcome to PiPs!

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Twilight Warrior
since 2007-02-22
Posts 106
The World That Never Was
2 posted 2007-04-25 11:22 AM

Thanks for the comment, as well as the encouragement. I'm glad you could understand.

"One last drink and the bottle breaks, returning us to the dust from whence we came"

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Eternal Sessions I

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary