navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » even....ish
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic even....ish Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Seth
since 2003-04-13
Posts 74
Arizona

0 posted 2004-01-23 12:17 PM

Car alarm at three AM....ish, maybe four. Who knows? So begins the day. My day. Fuzz, too much fuzz. Just moved in with Melanie. Changes. Too many, too fast. So what. So what? I sure as *heck* don't know. I've never been sober long enought to count to five let alone keep track of changes in my life. , *Jewsus* this could be big, right?

Sober. Such an ominous word. What think you?
Sober. Hmmmm...nothing comes quickly any more.
I used to make friends quickly, now I can barely make friends. Mel's brother is visiting. He and I are not exactly "bonding". Cat watched tv all day, with Walter(Mel's brother). Neither of them moved,
just watched the box. I could handle this situation, even the silence that stood between us since we exchanged pleasantreeeeeeeeeees, if I could just wash it all down with a nice glass(or six) of gin. Nothing says amicable relations like six martinis.

Yes. Sure I'll spend the evening alone. Excelent. Just what the doctor ordered. Have a great time with your bro, catch a movie, catch two, grab some ice cream, just get the funk out ok! Nothing like punching away at the keys with comedy central buzzing in the background. Too tense for CNN, too smart for the propaganda arm of the US government,
otherwise known as Fox News. Too much horrible reality, that's my problem! Martial law in the US, 2012. Tons of natural and man made disasters on their way. Earth quakes, tornados, head fakes, shakes and bakes and then more homeland security.
(yes I said it, 9/11 was staged) 2012....mark it on your calendar.

You won't remeber and I wont be around so I guess this "typers cramp" is for not. Keep your heads up and if yoiu see any olives, tell them to get back in my martini. Can't drink petra, it's a rock. Gotta go, Dick Cheney is at my door.

~Seth

© Copyright 2004 Joshua Douglas Hurst - All Rights Reserved
Essential Distress
since 2004-01-22
Posts 33

1 posted 2004-01-23 03:18 AM

fantastic...

maybe try and bring out the cynicism that i sense is in you somewhere. it always makes for spectacular reading

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » even....ish

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary