navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Hate (1)
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Hate (1) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
CrAzI_bAbI_cHiKa
since 2003-07-16
Posts 248

0 posted 2003-12-03 09:47 PM

"hate is such an ugly word" ha. thats only said by people who dont understand it. Hatred is a touchy subject, but for some, its a way of life. nothing could be better to them than the pleasure and pain of hating someone. because to be able to hate someone, means that this certain person, the one the hatred is directed at, came close enough to mean something, close enough, maybe, to even be loved.

Toni knew that it woodnt have worked. even ms mcclain wasnt that stupid. Cutting class works for some people, but for toni, well, luck was always bad.

n it wasnt that she didnt like english. it was jus that she Hated him...with good reason

***********MORE TO COME

© Copyright 2003 Keryn - All Rights Reserved
Gentle Spirit
Member Patricius
since 2000-10-09
Posts 13989

1 posted 2003-12-04 08:43 AM

I enjoyed the story and like to see where your thoughts lead us. I hope you will continue with this piece.  As far as critique goes the only suggestion I would offer is to check spellings and capitalizations.  Thanks for sharing.  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Hate (1)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary