navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » I Miss You
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Miss You Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kadafi09
since 2003-06-17
Posts 143
California, United States

0 posted 2003-11-30 06:50 PM

Yesturday, I sat before my computer, thinking. What would of been of me if I would of stayed with her? What would of been of me? Well, I don't know. I don't think anybody knows. The only thing I know is that I miss her everyday. Well, you know what? I don't care anymore. If I was told that I would never meet anyone else, I wouldn't care. I'm through thinking and worrying about what she is doing with her new boyfriend. I'm through thinking and worrying about impressing that one beautiful young lady. If I am to live alone forever, then so be it. I'll be self-centered. I will be the center of my own universe. Forget the world, I am the world. If it means that I shall be forever safe from heartbreak, then so be it. My heart may be forever cold, but it will be free of pain. It will be as if a wall was built around my heart. This is what must be if I am to keep my sanity. Many days I've cried over that girl that got away. I felt that I would go crazy from the pain in my heart. So, from now on, I will be safe from ever feeling that. The years will pass, and my memory of those lost loves shall fade. You'll see an empty house. Within it, you shall see many empty rooms except one. Within that one room you shall see a man laying on his bed, sleeping. Beside him you shall see a sign, reading, here lies a broken man.

© Copyright 2003 Jorge Vega - All Rights Reserved
Gentle Spirit
Member Patricius
since 2000-10-09
Posts 13989

1 posted 2003-12-01 09:58 AM

Alot of emotions wrapped up in this one.  Very nicely done.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » I Miss You

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary