navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » His Eyes
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic His Eyes Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SCREAMIN
since 2003-04-28
Posts 51
US, Tx

0 posted 2003-05-06 11:25 PM

The room was crowded, and I searched each face, thought I knew not what I was looking for; and my gaze fell upon one certain soul.
   His eyes were blue. No, they were bluer than blue. Like the deepest of ocean blues. I had never seen such eyes on a man.
They captivated me. They blew me away, and left me motionless. His glare was strong, and I felt powerless to it. His eyes seemed to be the most vulnerable part of his body, yet the strongest.
I felt like they were controlling me, taking over my senses; Anticipating my every move, my every thought, feeling my emotions, hearing what I hear, seeing the world as I see it.
I was completely captured by his overpowering eyes. Locked inside them, comsumed by lust. I felt connected to him in a way I never imagined possible. I didn't even know him, but I know those eyes. I know them well.
I felt like I had been lost forever, and when it was an impossible feat, his eyes found me!
I wanted to never look away. To be trapped in his eyes forever. They completed my soul, they put me together when I was broken. I felt whole in his gaze. For the first time in my life, I was truly happy. I was at peace within myself.
His eyes brought a smile to my face, britghened my life, and put joy in my heart. They brought me to a standstill, and I fell in love with them. For that sheer moment, I was in ecstacy, pure bliss.
   Then he looked away... and I swore I'd never find happiness again.

.::in memory of the love I'd never know::.

© Copyright 2003 Leslie - All Rights Reserved
ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....
1 posted 2003-06-04 03:04 PM

This is really cool, I can't believe it got no responses.....well perhaps giving it another spell at the top will invoke reponse.....
I hope you post more soon, cos I love this one!!
Luv, Liz xxx

"Gorge the honey from life, and live through the stomach aches knowing they will pass..." ~Liz Pinard 2003~

laurie
since 2003-05-28
Posts 153
canada, ontario
2 posted 2003-06-06 02:00 AM

yeah... l agree. it's captivating... keep writing... this definitely should have another spell at the top... (that's not the reason l'm commenting...)
it's so fast paced... wow.
laurie.

SCREAMIN
since 2003-04-28
Posts 51
US, Tx
3 posted 2003-06-10 12:42 PM

Sorry about the spelling, it's one of those words.
Thank you both for the compliments. I dont write much prose, but it's good to know that someone likes what I DO write. I have written another peice actually. I posted it a while back, but it didn't getting any responses. Anyway, thanks again.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » His Eyes

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary