navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Adventures of Bo Bear n Bur Burro
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Adventures of Bo Bear n Bur Burro Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
QjQ
Member Elite
since 2003-04-18
Posts 3756
U.S.A.

0 posted 2003-04-25 01:06 PM

Adventures of Bo Bear n Bur Burro

Bo Bear and his friend Bur Burro were hiking along one day when Bo saw Bunny hopping along behind them.

Bo said to Bur "I wonder why Bunny is following us" for "hmmm" says Bur "I will drop back and ask him".

So Bur drops back and says to Bunny "hi why are you following us". Bunny looks up at Bur and says "well the Ole Red Fox is after me and I no he won't try any thing if I stay close to you and Bo Bear."

because he remembers when you Bur and Bo caught him in the chicken house at the old farmers place last week.

Yes Ole Red Fox still complains about the sore ribs he got from Bo's bear hug and the swift kick from Bur's hooves he got that sent him flying out of the old farmers chicken coop.

Well Bur hears my hollow log that I call home I will be safe now. thank you and Bo Bear for letting me stay close to you.

Ok says Bur then Bur catches up to Bo and tells him what Bunny was doing Bo says hmmm I guess that Ole Red Fox is never going to learn that he's not welcome around here any more perhaps we need to have another talk with the Ole Red Fox.

Hmmm says Bur I have a idea lets set a trap for the Ole Red Fox.

Bo says what you got in mind Bur hmmm Bur says I'm not sure Bo do you have any ideas. Bo scratches his head and says Yes! follow me Bur so off Bo and Bur go to a old hollow tree along the path as Bo and Bur approach Bur see's honey Bees buzzing around the old hollow log.

Bo says to the honey bees can you help us rid that Ole Red Fox.

One the buzzing bees say sure Bo what can we do. So Bo and Bur think for a while and come up with a plan.

So they take some of the bees honey and hide along the path as the Ole Red Fox comes sneaking by Bo reaches out and spreads honey on the Old Red Fox's tail as the Ole Red Fox passes the bees old log where they have there honey comb the bees smell the honey on the Old Red Fox's tail and buzz after him stinging him all the way down the path into the next county.

Bo and Bur laugh and roll on ground with there sides splitting watching that Ole Red Fox run away with them bees buzzing after him.

"It matters not how you answer, It matters only if i hear you"

[This message has been edited by QjQ (04-25-2003 04:40 PM).]

© Copyright 2003 gMt - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2003-04-25 03:39 PM

Cute story.

Are you interested in a some suggestions? If so, do you want me to email them to you or do them here in the forum?

QjQ
Member Elite
since 2003-04-18
Posts 3756
U.S.A.
2 posted 2003-04-25 03:50 PM

thanks for asking if i need it suggestions, you can e-mail them to X_mail_az@yahoo.com

QjQ

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Adventures of Bo Bear n Bur Burro

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary