navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Time
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Time Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York

0 posted 2003-02-23 01:18 PM

Hey there. This is a free write that I wrote in my creative writing class. I am typing in here so that I can get feed back for it so that I can turn it into a story. Thank You for taking your time to help me with my writing.

Thanks

------
Time-

Time, there is never enough of it, I have always wondered where the time goes once its gone. Does it sing its song among the the clouds of heaven, will time be recycled and come back another day, hour, minute, second, or does it die right then into the history books, leaving us as soon as the second hand takes its next leap leaving everything else behind. Will I have time to do everything I wish? Is it possible that time will not allow me to speak every thought that hangs out in my head? Will I lose all my time before my life is through? When can I stop? Press pause... to take a deep breath and break away from thise fear and anxiety that so easily entangles me. Will time put into consideration the life that God has marked out for me before I was born? How long will I be lost in this world?

(¨`·.·´¨) (¨`·.·´¨)
  ·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´
     *`·.¸.·´*
    Love Always
       Kellie

© Copyright 2003 Kellie M. Cantrell - All Rights Reserved
SPIRIT
since 2002-12-29
Posts 1745
California Desert
1 posted 2003-02-25 09:45 AM

Very interesting 'thought' here, your finished product should be a fascinating read.
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
2 posted 2003-03-29 09:10 PM

Again, I'll let you know!!

(¨`·.·´¨) (¨`·.·´¨)
  ·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´
     *`·.¸.·´*
    Love Always
       Kellie

I TAWT I TAW a puddy CAT!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Time

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary