navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Make Love not Diet
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Make Love not Diet Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
VAS
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-11-16
Posts 7450
Oregon

0 posted 2002-09-09 11:52 AM

It is my opinion that diet, being a horrid four-letter word, should be traded in for a wonderful four-letter word, namely, love. There are many avenues of life where this would be highly prized.

For example, portion control, instead of determining just where one will make the smaller portions, one could fall in love. Thereby shortening possible hours in which one might find time to eat.

If one is attempting to cut sugar, in its place one could give and receive sweet nuthin’s in the ear. It would be non-glucose producing in the veins, yet, filling life with an unsurpassable sweetness, taking one’s mind off the need to sugar up one’s life.

If one is trying to curb fat intake, one could indulge in luscious sweet kisses, non-fattening, to the male sex, anyway. It would not be to the female if precautions were taken, if you get my drift.

Therefore, making love, not diet, is much more pleasant an endeavor and can more readily curb one’s appetite.  With the extra exercise one receives, weight loss and toning are inevitable. I hear it’s great as an aerobic exercise, as well.

an exercise in "persuasive writing."

Whether on the shoal or on the shore,
I'll seek the lighthouse evermore.

© Copyright 2002 Virginia Salter - All Rights Reserved
GOlDsparklESS
since 2001-12-13
Posts 428
central nj
1 posted 2002-09-13 05:41 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   i can't even describe how beautiful this is! hehe

love,
manisha

Earth laughs in flowers.

quietlydying
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-06-10
Posts 935
the wonderful land of oz
2 posted 2002-10-10 07:27 PM

hmmmmm...  interesting.

i know that when i'm obsessed with someone i can hardly think of eating.  and don't even mention when i've fallen in love.  it's the last thing on my mind.

you do have some very valid points in here.  i must say i enjoy this!!

but you see, the aerobic activity of sex is only beneficial when it's highly vigorous for extended periods of time.  not just a quickie in the bathroom stall.  people do seem forget that part.

oh well.

/jen/

i just haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister.

[the closest thing i've found to heaven is sitting here talking to you.bif naked]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Make Love not Diet

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary