navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » my little blab {part of a story}
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic my little blab {part of a story} Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Match
since 2002-07-01
Posts 286
Canada Edmonton

0 posted 2002-07-01 04:55 PM

Im tired all the time. Not tired just in a state of non existance. I do usually what im told , with tons of complaining, why make life easier? In a lazy mode I get a cheap ride, to be free , free of annoying bickering parents and free from commitment.
Everyone is annoying  me , I want this 12 year headache to go away. ( i figure the first 3 years of my life were pretty good ) Blah! I hate thinking for once i'd like to wake up  and be emmune to emmotion.  Emmotions make you weak , they burn fires in your heart,cause pain and weakness. Nobody wants to be seen as weak .I am not weak. I can control my emmotions , But I just need to feel nothing , the numbness feeling of nothing........peace within myself.

© Copyright 2002 Ashley Schell - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » my little blab {part of a story}

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary