navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Sizzle Bang
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Sizzle Bang Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
merlynh
since 1999-09-26
Posts 411
deer park, wa

0 posted 2001-12-31 06:23 PM

Sizzle Bang

She don't have the same one until she learns to draw. Keeping up with dirty Lilly and Lady Ma. It'll all come around for some, unless you die from living at all. She's a tuff lady and that ain't all, five births and one didn't fall. She's a cook ruffian, work her ass off without breaking a sweat, a good-hearted woman in love with her man.  Picks-um up when he falls after getting up off the floor herself and never thinks twice. You see she's been Dirty Lilly and Lady Ma, been though more times then, right. Her man don't care he's been through the roughest of God's green earth, wouldn't have any other way, at all. Shake a rump, jump, a bump. I've said it all.
2002 Merlyn Hearn

Email.  Merlyn007@email.com

© Copyright 2001 merlynh - All Rights Reserved
aries_luv_ppl
since 2001-09-20
Posts 1448
Universal Mind
1 posted 2002-01-01 03:46 PM

cool, there is some sort of rhythm here. and jump, bump, rump thus all and fall ending make it sound great!

~Flower lasts so an hour, yet spring will brings her back to life again.
~Just when I thought it is too far away, opportunity knocks the door

rich-pa
since 2000-02-07
Posts 317
New Orleans, Louisiana
2 posted 2002-01-28 05:20 PM

hey, i dig yer style, awesome description, is there more to this character?  i wanna know more anyways, yer description left me wondering, that's good, you got me hooked, and i really dig the style involved, the rhythm.

"freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose..."  -janis joplin

merlynh
since 1999-09-26
Posts 411
deer park, wa
3 posted 2002-01-31 03:06 PM

I enjoyed writing this sort of stuff. I am glad someone understands some of my free writing.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Sizzle Bang

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary