navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Problems with Willy
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Problems with Willy Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Danielle
since 1999-12-01
Posts 80
Providence, RI, USA

0 posted 2001-06-28 01:44 PM

We need to talk, and when were together, that seems to be the one thing we don't do.

When I was at your house the night, you said to me that you were a looser and that I deserved better then you. Don't you think that's a call I should be able to make for myself? I don't think that you're a looser in the least, but even if you were the biggest looser ever why would that have to change things between the two of us?

After you went on, calling me your Goddess and telling me that you worship me. Is this how to worship a Goddess? Tell her what she does and dose not deserve? I think not. Show me that I am your Goddess, treat me with love and care, talk to me.

Don't you remember that letter I wrote you? Did it mean anything to you? It meant a lot to me, it took a lot of courage from me to be able to give that to  you, I was afraid I might have to face rejection because of it. I didn't hold back when writing it, I let all my feelings come though in what I wrote. I told you I love you, do you think that's changed? Do you think I've stopped loving? Because I haven't, if anything I love you more.

I don't want stupid things to come between us and our friendship. If it meant that we could be together, I would do anything. Ask my friends, when I'm in a relationship, and I want things to work out, I'll do anything to keep me and the person happy. It's what I do. I forgive and forget, sometimes to quickly. I try not to let the pain sink in, I push it away and bury it in my being.

All I want to do is to fix things. Tell me how to make everything right. I'll jump for you, just tell me how high.  Let me know what's going on in that head of yours.

Your Lady,
Danielle

Blessed Be Those Who
Reads My Writing

© Copyright 2001 Danielle Lefebvre - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Problems with Willy

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary