navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Butterfly(a beautiful tribute to butterflys)
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Butterfly(a beautiful tribute to butterflys) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Celebi
since 2001-04-20
Posts 17

0 posted 2001-04-21 03:21 PM

Like a painting full of detail and color, When I see a butterfly I feel like I've just walked into the most beautiful painting in all the world.

I  watch them for hours gracefully flying from flower to flower, Making the flower even more beautiful than it was before.

The beautiful butterflys, even though they dont know it bring back wonderful and beautiful memories of when i was five or six years old. They remind of when i used to swing. I swung so hight that I felt like could have touched the heavens. I felt like I was a butterfly flying to the clouds to seek an angel.

I love butterflys and I hope that they are on earth forever so everyone and everything can always enjoy them.

~Celebi~

© Copyright 2001 Celebi - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2001-04-21 03:45 PM

Celebi, this is, indeed, very lovely, but is more in the form of Prose than poetry.  I'm going to close this here, but move it over to the Prose Forum, where folks may be more inclined to respond.

Thank you!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Butterfly(a beautiful tribute to butterflys)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary