navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » The second meeting
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic The second meeting Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Xeonox
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-04-01
Posts 1764
CA, USA

0 posted 2001-04-17 02:23 AM

While waiting for rose, I picked up the college newspaper, in which I only read sections of it. Everything else in the paper seemed as if it was someone talking about how hard his or her life is or what they have achieved. For that type of news, I can talk to a stranger in the street and will get better response. I was five minutes before nine. I hope to see her waiting for me. However, as I climbed those brick steps once more, turning the corner, I saw no glimpse of her. Suddenly gravity has taken a hold of him. No longer was I floating in air. I sat across a wooden bench, for I could tell that the bench has been through a lot. Just like the bench, I was sitting there with no one to serve.  I opened the newspaper and started reading it from page one.  I might as well read others misery than wallow into mine, so I thought. The clock was past 9:15 and I grew impatience. I told myself that I would wait fifteen more minutes. My mind was getting angry, remembering that it was not free after all. The chain had only grown longer giving my mind the feel for freedom. At 9:30, I saw her walking up the steps. The smile on her face made me feel I was dreaming, for she did not look real. I decided to be angry with her, for she made me wait half n hour. However, as I took in a breath of fresh air, I realize that I have waited for this moment for over two years and I am not going to let something like my eagerness get in the way. She approaches me, her footsteps near silence. My heart raced once more, not because I was afraid of people watching me, but her approach made me realize that the dream that I long sought has come true. I stare at her for in my eyes she is the eighth wonder, not realizing that I have to be at work in few hours. I ask her to decide where she would like to go, but in my mind, I wish she stayed standing their forever so I could awe in her beauty. The scent of her body had me in such a spell that I would follow wherever she went. While walking besides her, I did not look at her for I did not feel worthy enough. Nevertheless, she seems cool as the artic chill and I as hot as the sun. I wish to hold their right her and kiss her, but that is foolish talk. A beauty like her should never be stain by ugliness such as mine. (Part3)

Ronil (Inspiration for my poems is all around me for my muse is my reality.)

[This message has been edited by Xeonox (edited 04-17-2001).]

© Copyright 2001 Ronil B Tataria - All Rights Reserved
Phreak
since 2001-04-11
Posts 26

1 posted 2001-04-17 07:29 PM

I keep thinking that this is happening to you...right now in time..and each day you write more after you experience it.  Maybe I am nuts (not unusual) ... or maybe I am right.  Either way, this is awesome... you can't stop now!
Xeonox
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-04-01
Posts 1764
CA, USA
2 posted 2001-04-17 08:57 PM

Right now i am single and I am not the character.

Ronil (Inspiration for my poems is all around me for my muse is my reality.)

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
3 posted 2001-04-17 09:08 PM

This is good, but next time could you use a darker color for the font? Thanks!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » The second meeting

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary