navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Aftermath of meeting her
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Aftermath of meeting her Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Xeonox
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-04-01
Posts 1764
CA, USA

0 posted 2001-04-16 06:49 PM

Hopping along to my physics class as I were a newborn kangaroo baby who does not quite have the hang of it. My brows sweaty, purely covered with sweat, which tasted a little bit, like salt. As I took my usual spot up front for all who want to get and, A sit in the front, I glanced at my little index card. I usually list the things I plan to accomplish that day. I place the time; I was supposing to meet her in two days. It still felt like a dream, the sweat now turning into cool breeze. I wrote it in big words, “Rose, 9:00 a.m.” I even placed a circle around it for I could not draw a decent heart. It felt like eons when only few minutes have passed. I decided to focus in the class, but my mind could not let me be. Her images migrated from one end to the other of my mind. It was a usual night. I went to bed when I could finally sleep. I tried to stop thinking about her, but it is if I told myself to stop breathing. When the day finally came, I could not be clamed. I wanted it to be 9:00, but to my misfortune, it was only midnight. I had to only pass nine more hours until I am in her presence again. Nine more pain staking, slow hours to pass until I meet her. What will I ask this goddess? How will I react this time? These questions seemed tougher than the SAT, which I barely passed. What now, I wait for my class to be finished. The teacher seems to talk in a droopy voice. I glanced at the clock every minute hoping it would be two instead of one minute. My mind was a dog that has been on a chain for a long time. Just as soon as the class was over, it rushed out and started preparing. I felt if I was about to be interview by my own self. I sniff myself to see if I was odorless. I was wearing my best jacket, FILA. Now that I recall I only had one jacket. The crisp smile on my face, clean shave, spiked hair and nice shoes, which seem to complete me. What else did I need?  I check myself over. On the way to the old brick stairs, I seem to float. I was untouchable. Nothing could hinder me now, not even a strange look from the crowd. (Part 2)

Ronil (Inspiration for my poems is all around me for my muse is my reality.)

[This message has been edited by Xeonox (edited 04-16-2001).]

© Copyright 2001 Ronil B Tataria - All Rights Reserved
Phreak
since 2001-04-11
Posts 26

1 posted 2001-04-16 08:19 PM

you're killing me man...  I feel like the character, waiting for 9...  

Now I will anticipate III

(awesome, by the way   )

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Aftermath of meeting her

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary