navwin » Discussion » Q & A » need the right poem
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic need the right poem Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
DarkLonelyOne
since 2002-06-06
Posts 2
Concord, New Hampshire

0 posted 2002-06-06 02:44 AM

I was wondering if there was anyone who could help me find the right poem for a friend of mind.  this is what i am looking for.  He is in love with and won't get over the fack that i don't feel the same and i want to send him something that tells him i want to be friends with him but nothing more.  something that tells him its ok to feel the way he does, but to stop acting like a child about it.  because i don't have feelings for him.  thanks to anyone who can help me.

© Copyright 2002 Melanie - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2002-06-06 06:52 AM

I am sure there will be members who can help guide you to finding the right poem.  We have our Main Page that you can look through, here,
http://netpoets.com/

then you can visit our Search feature, type in some key words, fill in the appropriate information, here,
/main/search.cgi?action=intro

and of course, when sending poems to friends, the biggest trick is to let them know if it comes from your heart, or if someone else said just the thing you would have liked to say, so please be sure to give credit where credit is due.

I wish you luck.

DarkLonelyOne
since 2002-06-06
Posts 2
Concord, New Hampshire
2 posted 2002-06-06 01:23 PM

thanks i will do that.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » need the right poem

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary