navwin » Discussion » Q & A » PLEASE HELP ME i need a poem
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic PLEASE HELP ME i need a poem Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ebondatti
since 2002-02-11
Posts 1

0 posted 2002-02-11 12:34 PM

ok this is the scenario...  i have an ex  whom i have been off and on with for about 1 1/2yrs now and we were together for about 2 yrs...  I Love him SOOOOOOO much... well there's this other girl that he is about to ask to move in with him...  and i kno he still has feelings for me...  he says he loves me but he's not in love with me...  ok so here i need a poem sayin how i kno i have faults i have to change in order for us to be together again..... and how we need to be together again... and aything else about love....  i don't want to lose him and me changin might get him back  i'm not good wiht words...  so i need a poem to let him kno whats going on...  PLEASE HELP me i don't havemuch time

© Copyright 2002 ebondatti - All Rights Reserved
Titia Geertman
Member Ascendant
since 2001-05-07
Posts 5182
Netherlands
1 posted 2002-02-12 04:33 PM

Hi there, if you can't tell him yourself, I don't think a poem will help.

And trying to change yourself just to get one's love, isn't working either in the end, because one cannot change one's character.

So try to exept that he's not ment for you.
There will be someone though sometime. I'm sure, but never 'loose' yourself to 'hold on'. I've seen it happen and I've seen it fail.

Titia

A rose is a rose is a rose...I guess...
Check out my new website: lookheretitia.fcpages.com (I didn't 'link' this, so it won't take too much space).I

RosePetal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-08-26
Posts 2985
South Florida
2 posted 2002-02-13 02:44 PM

I agree with Titia! If he doesn't love you the way you are then he isn't the one!
I know that it hurts, but believe me we've all been there before! Don't alter yourself for a man, he will not appreciate it in the end.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » PLEASE HELP ME i need a poem

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary