navwin » Discussion » Q & A » International Library of Poetry strikes again....?
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic International Library of Poetry strikes again....? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Allan Riverwood
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-01-04
Posts 3502
Winnipeg

0 posted 2001-05-07 01:44 PM

OK these guys have my home address, so I'm doomed to get updates every now and then.  

Did anybody else get a letter about something called the "Poetry Laureate Certificate Program?"

I got this in the mail today... it says that it's completely free and everything, but I really don't trust these dudes, call me crazy.  

I'm curious if someone has some insight to this program?  I'll post the details later today when I've more free time.  

Thanks,
~Allan

© Copyright 2001 Brian James Lee - All Rights Reserved
Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
1 posted 2001-05-07 04:07 PM

That thing where they invite you to some like... award thing in Vegas or California or some place? I get that like every year.
Those people suck. Yeah... I just got another letter about something like that.

"I've come too close to happiness, to have it swept away,don't think I can take the pain, never fall again..." Janet

WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
2 posted 2001-05-07 08:29 PM

Allan these guys are more than likey Poetry.com...or like you said International Library of Poetry.

You can always send a letter back to them requesting they take you off their mailing list. By law they have to do that. But if you do that, make sure you keep a copy of the letter with it dated.  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » International Library of Poetry strikes again....?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary