navwin » Discussion » Q & A » How can i compress my pic
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic How can i compress my pic Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Waseem Cheema
since 2001-03-16
Posts 369
Pakistan

0 posted 2001-04-20 09:35 PM

I am allowed to post my pic. it is 20k sized in 100x150 pixels. how can i made compressed and where should i post it. and what should i do for it
             thanx

© Copyright 2001 Wasee Ashraf Cheema - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2001-04-20 09:43 PM

Click on the Members Area/Help link at the top of this page. Then click on the link to 'Upload Photo'..upload your photo there and that's it!
Denise
Member Seraphic
since 1999-08-22
Posts 22648

2 posted 2001-04-20 09:44 PM

Hi Waseem. Well, I have Microsoft Picture-It. What I had to do was crop it first (I didn't really have to crop it per se,  it's just the first step that I had to do) and then click 'done' and then I was able to see the arrows in the corners of the picture that let me reduce the size of the picture. And then, the most important thing of all, when 'saving' it, select 'Save As' and change the file type to .jpg and not the file type of the software that you are using. When you are all done and your picture is the correct size you can upload it under the Members Area down towards the bottom of the screen. Good luck!
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
3 posted 2001-04-21 08:45 AM

When you upload it, if it needs any adjustments, we can do it when we approve it for posting...
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » How can i compress my pic

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary