navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Cookies question??Have not lost them yet lol
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Cookies question??Have not lost them yet lol Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kitkat
since 2000-01-11
Posts 878
Nova Scotia

0 posted 2001-03-21 11:46 AM

Was wondering how to reset my cookies? If I clear them what do I do to establish new ones, When I log on currently it does not show new post(ie colored folder) or when I last logged in? Any one willing to talk me throught this operation? Thanks Bunches
© Copyright 2001 Kathy Harmon - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2001-03-21 02:41 PM

Go to Member's Area, then click on Troubleshooting Guide. Look for the link "I think my cookies have crumbled" and click on that. If you want to learn more about cookies you can read the whole thing, but what you're looking for is at the bottom of the article. Scroll all the way down and you'll find a seven step program for clearing and then resetting your cookies.

It's pretty easy unless you get confused by having two windows open. If you have any questions or run into any problems, just post back hereā€¦

kitkat
since 2000-01-11
Posts 878
Nova Scotia
2 posted 2001-03-21 03:45 PM

Thanks Ron, I think I got it now.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Cookies question??Have not lost them yet lol

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary