navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Help! I think I am suck at Feb.1 !!!!
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Help! I think I am suck at Feb.1 !!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Marina
Member Elite
since 2000-02-10
Posts 2245
Pickering, Ontario

0 posted 2001-02-04 04:07 PM

I think I read somewhere over the last couple of days, someone who asked why their refresh was no longer working.  I too am having the same problem.  When I log on it always shows as being Feb. 1 even if it was only a few hours ago when I was last on.  Therefore all forums are telling me there is something new since I last logged on.  I have tried the "refresh" button but to no avail.  I really like it when the posts are in red indicating this has been responded and the yellow box to let me know this post has not.  

When can we expect this "flaw?" revised??

Thanks,
Marina

© Copyright 2001 Marina Crossley - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2001-02-04 04:51 PM

Marina, please go into the Member's Area and then, the new Troubleshooting Guide. Once there, look for the link that says "I think my cookies have crumbled." There's a section in that article, "Why Your Cookies Might Not Work," that specifically talks about the Time/Date stamp and why it might not get updated. Basically, if you have bookmarked the forums incorrectly, you might well be telling Athena to NOT update your cookies. If that's the case, as I suspect it is, you need to change your bookmark.
doreen peri
Member Elite
since 1999-05-25
Posts 3812
Virginia
2 posted 2001-02-05 11:48 AM

marina- you're suck? hehe  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Help! I think I am suck at Feb.1 !!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary