navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Late about the book....
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Late about the book.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ethan Halo
since 2000-04-28
Posts 793
on the roof again

0 posted 2000-09-24 05:57 PM

hi. i recently moved and have been away from the net for about two months. i just received word about the whole book thing and that one of my poems was picked. is it too late to submit stuff (i have this large lead ball in my stomach with the word "yes" inscribed onto it, but i'm hoping against hope =] )? please reply asap! thanks.

Everyone's got their demons.
We all got somethin' to atone for.

© Copyright 2000 Ethan Halo - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2000-09-24 06:15 PM

Maybe, maybe not.

Have you filled out all the forms yet? If so, the next batch of Agreements is going in the mail tomorrow. Sign and return your Agreement quickly and there's still a good chance.

Ethan Halo
since 2000-04-28
Posts 793
on the roof again
2 posted 2000-09-24 06:44 PM

if all i need to fill out is the first three, then i should be good to go. i don't need a press release, right? and even if i don't order a book now, i can change my mind later or buy later right? and one last thing, i'm only seventeen and a half... but i do have the necessary parental okay! so what do i need to fill out for that?
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Late about the book....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary